Chapter 8 Pre-Entrance Exam

The next day, I started patrolling. It was seven in the morning and the sun wasn't even properly out yet. I start to sieve through my lifetime nemesis-alleyways. I stumbled across a guy who was choking a blond girl and trying to...stuff himself inside her? Idk.

(Ok so ima change the sludge villains quirk a bit. It's not a mutation type quirk. It's a transformation type. He can manipulate his body to become sludge on command. He can also partially sludgify his body as in if he wanted, he could make only his left arm or maybe his right leg change into sludge or he could do his full body.)

"Help!" The crazy looking blond girl yelled.

"Shut up! You're only making this harder for me and you. There is no one around and the more you resist, the more painful it gets so shut up and let me wear you!" The ravenette villain replied.

I immediately rush in, throw two shuriken (did I mention he uses ninja tools? No? Well now you know.) at his right shoulder (his left arm was sludge and stuffing itself inside the dirty blond.) and stomach. I hit my mark with both of them, then come out of the shadows.

"Who the fu*k are you, BA*TARD?!?!" The villain yelled before pulling out the shuriken and covering his wounds with a little sludge.

"Shut up" I say, deadpanned. We then go into a fight. I'm too lazy to explain so just skipping through the fight.

I must say, he's not bad at putting up a fight but-OH SHIT, MY MASK'S GONE!!! Somehow, he managed to completely rip my mask off! I knew I had a few cuts on my cheeks and all but my mask's gone, infront of the girl I saved.

She comes up to me with stars in her eyes.

"H-hello! What's your name?" She asks me.

"Uhm, my name's Izuku but can you do me a favour, please?" I asked her. She was basically looking at me as if I she was my girlfriend and I proposed to her. Shock and joy with sparkles of joy.

"Sure, Izuku! My name is Himiko Toga. Please just call me Himiko."

"Well, Himiko, please don't tell anyone about my identity. Not many people know me but who so know me don't know I'm Deku. So please don't tell anyone that Deku is Izuku."

"Sure thing. Do you wanna hang out sometime?" She said. Okay, this is getting awkward. That question came out of the blue and she's staring at my face.

"Okay?" I said. She squealed right after and gave me her phone number. I didn't see why she was so excited but then I left to continue my patrol.

Okay, ima get this straight. This is NOT, I repeat, NOT an IzuToga fanfic. I do not hate you, I do not hate myself, I do not not love IzuOcha. I'm doing this because as of rn, I don't want to design an Oc, draw her and give her a background. Toga is a perfect fit for who I want here so sue me. But remember, this IS an IzuOcha fanfic.

So we hung out the next six days whenever I had time and sometimes even while I was with Kirishima, Uraraka, Ashido, jirou and kiki(Denki's nickname). It was more like she just climbed around with me everyday.

Uraraka and I also were like, a lot more comfortable around each other and we would usually walk around, talk and hang out even after the others left because, surprisingly, the energetic and bubbly brunette was more than used to working on 4-6 hours of sleep everyday. Also we both lived without any parents or any guardians so we just had to make sure we weren't overdoing it.