Chapter 2 Hope may still be alive

Two years of mental and physical torture ending in an unstable Izuku and the constant hospital bills being payed by Ms. Sato and Mr. Ito. Two years of agony for something Izuku couldn't even control. Two years of crying and hurting and hating himself.

Until he cracked.

"Happy Birthday our dear, darling, baby boy! Happy birthday Itsu!!" Hizashi joyfully yelled.

"Good morning mom and dad." Izuku said in an almost broken voice.

"Get lost and don't ruin our family moment, quirkless little shit!" Inko yelled.

"Mom, please don't call me that. It's a no-no word." Izuku said, sounding a lot more sad.

"Who cares!? For all I know, you can go fu*k yourself. And don't call me that, I'm not your mom."

"Dad, why is it that you and mom always ignore me and are mean to me after our fourth birthday and you love Itsurou so much?"

"Simple, you are a weak piece of shit." Hizashi says. Now, the 🥺Izuku face turned into a face with a frown, a fold on his forehead and his eyebrows pointing down, inwards while the rest of the brows were pointing up and outward as if they were both at 45 degrees from the base of his nose.

"Hey! It's not my fault I was born the way I was! You are the one that gave birth to me, mom. If anything, it's your fault! Just because I didn't have the powers your 'darling son' has, you allowed-no, you encouraged him and those idiots to hit me and 'punish' me. You two might be heroes but in my eyes, you are worse than villains." By now, Izuku's eye faucets had been opened and Hizashi's blood was boiling. One more step in the wrong direction and Izuku would have been KFH (Kentucky fried human).

"Shut your mouth right NOW, YOU INSOLENT BRAT! You don't have any right to speak here!"

"Why?! WHY DON'T I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SPEAK?! WHY DON'T I DESERVE THE LOVE THAT THIS IDIOT GETS?!?! WHY SHOULD I NOT EXPRESS MY ANGER?!?!?"

"BECAUSE I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!!!!! NEVER RAISE YOUR VOICE IN FRONT OF ME!!!!! I CAN DO WHAT I WANT BECAUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE!!!!"

"YOU ARE WRONG!!!!! YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON AND I HATE YOU!!!!"

"SHUT UP, YOU BI*CH!!! I'M BIG, YOU'RE SMALL, I'M RIGHT, YOU'RE WRONG (three guesses for the ref!)! Now get out of my house!!!!"

"I HAD THE ABSOLUTE COURTESY OF LETTING YOU LIVE IN MY HOUSE FOR THREE YEARS, BUT NOW, LET ALONE ONE YEAR, I'M NOT GONNA TOLERATE YOU FOR EVEN ANOTHER MINUTE!!!!!"

With this, Izuku ran into his room, stuffed his school bag and another bag he took with most of his clothes and one or two things from the All Might collection he got before his quirk test and that wasn't destroyed by his tormentors. Then he ran out of the god forsaken place and ran all the way to his school.

But things didn't get any better for him as all three of his tormentors were there as well. He saw his cousin walk up to him who was about to wish a happy birthday but was cut off by Itsurou.

"Guys, let's teach this Deku how to respect his superiors (again, guess if you know the ref) ! I told you about how he behaved with dad today so let's show him the consequences of his actions!" Itsurou says as he, followed by the Bakugou twins, walk up to him.