Chapter 11 Aizawa Reeeeaaaalllllly loves to screw up

Aizawa PoV (on the training grounds)

"Sero, you will be the ref."

"Okay, 3, 2, 1, Go!" Sero yells. I'll beat the crap outa this haughty kid.

40 second TIMESKIP and Izuku PoV

"If you make one more move, your arm goes snap. If you make another move, your leg goes crack and if you make yet another move, your neck goes...*sinister chuckles* well you know what happens." I say as I have him in a lock under me, pinned down. He is lying on his chest and his limbs are in my grasp while I sit on him. Let me show you how we got here.

Flashback to 10 seconds ago

"Let's spice things up now, shall we? I've had enough defensiveness." I say as I use my signature move on him as he's now in my grasp and on the floor. His eyes widen at my sudden change in fight ferocity.

"You know Deku?" He asks in disbelief.

"Close, Aizawa, but not quite right. You see, I am Deku."

End of Flashback

"I lose." Aizawa says, no change in the disbeliefed expression. Almost like he was questioning his loss.

"Izuku, GET UP FROM HIM!" Denki yelled.

"YOU'VE PROVED YOUR POINT AND YOU'VE WON, NOW LEAVE HIM! YOU ARE NOT GONNA CAUSE HIM ANY MODERATE DAMAGE!" Ochako followed up.

"*sigh* You're right. I am sorry if I came of as aggressive, arrogant or short tempered. I believe I am neither of those, it's just that I have some deep seated insecurities and Sensei managed just to irritate them today. Once again, I'm sorry for my behaviour and I'm sorry, Sensei."

"I-it's f-fine. Stay back in class during the lunch break."

"O-Kay?" I said.

"Kid, dudes got like his ego punctured or something? Like two minutes ago, he was all high and mighty and all over you and now he looks like he saw a film compilation of your entire life. If I had a say in this, I'd say he's a pu*sy."

'Hey, language! He actually is very good, it's just he thinks he's very unpredictable and he is, really, but I can read through it. He's good at fighting, it's just that I'm better.' I reply to the words of the voice in my head.

TIMESKIP to lunch

Kirishima PoV

So Denkibro, Uraraka and I decided we will go with Izubro to Aizawa Sensei. I don't know what happened today, he's always such a sweet and nice guy but guess today is just not his day.

"Yes, Sensei?" He asked. Wow, he seems like his normal self now so what happened earlier? Like I know Denkibro asked to not bring up his quirklessness or his past in a judgemental way but I thought he was too much of a cinnamon roll to ever get angry.

"Can you three leave? I want to talk to Glaze alone." Sensei said.

"Sir, it's fine. You can say whatever you want infront of us. I'm his brother and these two are his closest friends." Denkibro said.

"Ok then....Glaze, I was thinking I could promote you to 2A right now. You did a great job with your skilled hand to hand combat and not to mention that was without any of your weapons."

"He was right, you are a pu*sy." Izubro mumbled under his breath. How the heck is he like this today!? "Sir, if you think that I want a free pass from things then you are highly mistaken. Most of the government has agreed that I am a pro and I don't need a license since I'm quirkless. I am here to get my license, though, because I don't want favours from others. I want to accomplish mine and my late uncle's wishes on my own accord, earning it for myself. Either you really think I'm talented enough or you're too scared of facing me for a whole year and want Snipe Sensei to handle me, I don't know. But I won't skip a year because I will earn the title of pro by myself and properly." How manly!

"It's d-definitely the former. And if you think you want to remain in class 1A, you will definitely." Yeah, right. I can see through his lies. Izubro is right, he's a scaredy-cat.

"And one more thing." Sensei said.

"What is it?" Izuku asked. I'm surprised he is still so calm after what happened today morning.

"You're Inko and Hizashi Midoriya's kid, right?" What the absolute f? Midoriya? As in the number 7 and 2 heroes? Then how did Izubro go through what he did? Was that what he meant when he said that 'crazy little fu*kers hog the high spots'? Even Denkibro and Uraraka gasp. They didn't know either?

"*teeth clench* Aizawa I swear to god....*breath in* *sigh* no, I'm not those fu*ckers' kid. Like I said, I'm usually calm and nice. Don't force me to permanently change that for you."

"No, but like Biologically you are there kid?"

"Aizawa, if you weren't a pro hero and I was on patrol, you would be dead. Yes, biologically I am *Aizawa's eyes widen*. So what? Get this over with quickly." What? Izubro would have killed him?

"And no, Kirishima. I wouldn't actually have killed him." Oh thank god!

"Well, I'm your godfather." WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?

"Oh really? Well gee thanks god daddy for saving me when I was beaten to death every single day after my quirk check up, stepping in as my legal guardian when for food, my only options were digging through the trash can or learning to cook at four and helping me when I was covered in my own dry blood, cuts and bruises, on the verge of death from starvation, abandoned by my, as you called them, parents and about to be kidnapped by organ harvesters." Izubro said sarcastically as he stormed out of class.

"Well said, brother." Denkibro said with a smirk as he, too, walked out.

"I warned you, Sensei. Never tickle a sleeping dragon." Uraraka said as she followed In their footsteps. Literally.

"I'm just gonna go now." I said awkwardly as I chased behind them.