Chapter 12 The idiot 4 to be expelled?

TIMESKIP to 6 days later.

Denki PoV

So Izuku didn't have any trouble with Aizawa or anyone else. He has this almost like a split personality into three consciousnesses, it's almost scary how accurate they are to their respective emotions. He doesn't really have Dissociative identity disorder but the three versions of him are so differently distinct that it's almost like he does have DID. His most regular version which he is like 99% of the time-his happy and cheerful, cinnamon roll version. Second is more common than the third one but still very rare, about 0.8% of the time- the pissed Izuku who could make Satan shit his pants himself. This usually happens when people irritate him about his past or quirklessness. The third one is very, very rare- the sociopathic, sadistic and almost psychopath murderer Izuku. This usually happens when someone does something, uhh, not nice to people close to him.

Thankfully, cinnamon roll Izuku was the only Izuku we had since the first day.

It was a Sunday and we were chilling in my dorm room. Then Peeda (lol, Izuku, the nickname is gonna stick) knocks on the door. I open the door to him.

"Yes?" I ask him.

"Good morning. Principal Nezu wants to see you two. He told me to tell you to not bother changing or anything, just coming to his office quickly. Personally though, I think the most appropriate attire for the formal meet is the uniform."

"Thanks a lot. We will go to his office, Peeda." Then there is this tick mark that forms on his temple.

"Stop calling me that! You are disrespecting the entire prestigious Iida family with that foul name your brother came up with!" He said.

"So Peeda, you know the meme where Obama is giving himself a medal? That's perfect for the scenario, right now." Izuku says from the bed. I was just trying to not laugh uncontrollably at that.

"What's a meme?" He asked. 😂🤣🥲 that's my sequence of emotions at his question. Like I know it's hilarious he doesn't know but it's very worrisome he actually doesn't know.

"Forget it, Peeda. You won't get it. And I will stop calling you that when you loosen up." Izuku said once he was done laughing. Five minutes later, we're in Nezu's office. The problem is, Aizawa is also there, with a serious look on his face😱 (this is not Aizawa's face, it's the scared look you have when you see him serious).

"Good morning Principal Nezu! You called us?" Izuku asks.

"Yes Mr. Iz-were you two crying? Your faces look wet." Nezu said.

"Oh no, we were laughing so hard, tears just followed." I said thinking back to Iida's expression when he asked 'What's a meme?'.

"Well, if you don't mind me asking, why were you two laughing so hard?" Nezu asks again.

"Oh well we made a meme reference to Pee- I mean Iida and he asked with a weird expression, 'What's a meme?'." Izu said, trying to hold in his laughter.

"Well, what is a meme?" Nezu asks. What's happening today? It's like only we know what a meme is!

"Why do I even bother?" He mumbles before coming to the point. "I'm sorry, Mr. Nezu, I didn't catch why you called us here."