Chapter 36

I'd been in a constant state of bliss between Christmas and New Years. My life had somehow found a way to work itself out, giving me more and more happiness and love through the man who was asleep next to me.

I wanted to tell him that I loved him. So badly.. But I was afraid he'd get down on one knee, take my hand and say his vows. Not that it would be a bad thing, I just...didn't know if I was ready for him to profess his undying love to me. In that way.

He'd been patient, though, I had to give him that. For a man who knew everything with one look, he was amazingly good at taking his time. And I couldn't admire him more for it. Even though he drove me crazy with his constant innuendos and hints that he wanted me to use a damn whip on him.

Maybe that should've been my Christmas present to him; to use a whip.

He'd probably have to roll his tongue back into his mouth if I dressed up in latex, wore red lipstick and wielded a whip at him. Now that I though about it, it seemed like an amazing idea, actually.

I shelved that thought for later, and reached out to touch the stubbles that had grown on James' cheek, and smiled. He furrowed his brows and groaned, looking gorgeous as ever as he woke up. Not that I meant to wake him, he was just a light sleeper. He'd wake up if I got up to use the bathroom.

"Good morning," I said, looking into his dark eyes as he opened them, squinting at the light.

"Mh, yes, good morning." He sounded groggier than he looked, hooking his arm around my waist and pulling me against him. He kissed the tip of my nose, and I kissed his back, smiling.

I closed my eyes, basking in the closeness and the warmth of him, as his hand moved down to my backside, squeezing it. A hum escaped my lips when his hand moved further, pushing my hip over so I was on my back, then sliding down under the lacy fabric of my underwear. His low groan was enough to ignite a fire in me, as he moved down, placing a kiss on one of the peaks of my chest.

All my thoughts were gone as his fingers found my core, exploring my already soaking folds, circling around my bundle of nerves. He was spoiling me, and I arched my back in response, enjoying every second of his treatment, like the princess I was.

His teeth clasped around my nipple, making me gasp, as two of his digits slid into me, the heel of his palm massaging my most sensitive spot.

"James," I breathed, closing my eyes as his groans became more and more awake, his kisses on my breast becoming wetter and more intense.

"Yes, princess?"

I had no idea what I was going to say; all my thoughts left my head again as he picked up the pace, my whole body clenching to try to hold off the building climax for as long as possible.

"I'm about to—"

"Burst?" He chuckled, cutting me off. "Good girl," he muttered against my breast, moaning in tune with me.

As if those words snapped a cord in my body, a tidal wave of pleasure washing over me as his name was on my lips once again. Coming on his hand in less than five minutes was both invigorating and exhausting, the former taking up most of the space in my mind as he kept his hand there, letting me ride out my bliss.

As soon as my muscles stopped spasming around him, he retracted his hand, circled his wet fingers around the peak of my breast once and sucked them into his mouth. A sound of satisfaction left his throat before his arm went around my waist and he laid his head on my boob, in a cuddling position.

"I fucking love hearing you come, Elina," he muttered, "especially first thing in the morning."

Sweat coated my forehead, and even though I was panting, I managed a chuckle. "As much as I deeply appreciated that, I'd love to do something in return," I told him, my hand moving up to stroke his unruly, brown locks.