Chapter 29

The sound of the foil packet ripping open had my thighs clench. He didn't waste even a second before he wrapped himself in latex under the water, and pulled me impossibly closer by my hips. It was as if I weighed nothing as he positioned me on top of him, his hand moving between my legs, finding my throbbing core.

"You look gorgeous on top of me," he said, his eyes locking with mine just as I gasped from his fingers flicking over my swollen clit. "And I can't wait to feel you."

"You're already feeling a lot," I managed as his fingers moved further, and entered me slowly.

A choked sound escaped me, and he chuckled, leaning forward to kiss my breast. "Not enough," he rasped, tightening his arm around my back and lifting me higher. His mouth closed around my nipple, causing a spark to move from it, down to where his other hand explored and taunted.

I decided it was enough taunting; my body begged me for something more, and I was going to listen to it for once. I moved one of my hands down to his wrist, pulling his fingers out of me, slowly, savoring the friction.

His mouth popped as he pulled away from my chest, his grin so wide it made my heart speed up.

"I like it when you take control," he whispered, almost like he didn't mean for me to hear it.

But I did, and it made me smile. I felt every bit like the goddess he claimed I was. It was a rush of its own to be this confident, this sure of what I wanted—what I needed. So when I lifted myself higher and my hand let go of his wrist to hold onto something different, I was invincible, and he was a god who fueled me with love and power and desire.

My hand gripped his covered—and still surprisingly large—cock, holding it steady as I guided myself down over it. My eyes were on his the entire time, his arm holding me tight against him, as he filled me up for the first time.

It was nothing like my toys—he was real, and full of emotions and lust as he kept eye contact with me. My breath was heavy once I sat firmly in his lap, his hardness so deep inside me, I struggled to know what to do next. My mind was blank, only focusing on the feeling of him, and me, and us.

"I like it too," I muttered once my thoughts had settled, and then I made our lips meet in our most passionate kiss yet—leaving no room for anything but the rawness of ourselves as I lifted myself up, slowly, and sank back down onto him.

He smiled against my lips, letting a deep groan escape through them once I reached the bottom again. My own sounds were choked by our lips dancing together, but I still felt every last inch of his thick shaft inside me, and adored it.

I quickly found a rhythm I liked, riding him so the water sloshed around us, and even spilling to the floor. He broke our kiss to breathe, and he groaned deeper than I'd ever heard before, as he said, "You feel amazing."

"Your dick feels amazing," I replied, letting out a moan before adding, "Prince James."

I could swear he shook as I said it. His smile turned wicked as he sat up straighter and placed his lips on my neck, kissing it, kissing my collarbones and my breasts. My hands moved to hold onto the sides of the tub, and I kept up the pace, shuddering every time we were joined completely and he hit that spot inside me that made my toes curl.

"Talk to me, baby," he muttered, his mouth moving to my nipple again, "tell me what you're thinking."

I moaned, letting my tongue go as I leaned my head back and savored every movement—every last bit of friction between us. "If I could," I started, gasping as his teeth clamped around the peak of my breast, "I'd do this every day."