Being low as dirt, taking what's important from me

Beginne am Anfang

"Hold up, why am I the narrative to this? I thought these universes focused on the green gremlin." Bakugou said, glancing away in a subtle dread. 

"Well, Midobro is still part of it so, perhaps that still counts?" Kirishima attempted to assure his friend- although he did not know what it was that needed re-assuring. 

kono tsubasa no utsukushisa ni wa kanawanai no dakara (Because you will never reach the beauty of these wings of mine...)

A grey shadow of Bakugou flying and dots of colour are shown, Katsuki soaring.

nanimo osoretenai no yo nanimo osoretenai no ni (I'm not afraid of anything! Nothing scares me, but still...)

itai itai itai itai no yo (It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts!)

The same image of Katsuki with pristine wings and looking down is shown, however he is frowning this time. Flashes of Katsuki's features are shown, including his wings, his crimson eyes. 

kinosei da kinosei da kinosei da (It's all in my imagination... It's all in my imagination... It's all in my imagination...)

Katsuki sits on the floor, his knees raised up, and his face in his arms. 

"Bakugou, I must say, that likewise to Midoriya-kun, if you ever need someone to talk to, we are here for you. As for everyone else!" Iida stated, standing up abruptly in true Tenya-fashion. 

"As are we for you, Iida-san." Momo smiled, to which Iida responded similarily. 

(A/N: Was that gramatically correct? I have no idea at this point)

aa mukuchi ni natte me mo awasenaku natte (Turning mute, not ever crossing eyesight,)

sore de kizuite yotte donkan na anata ni yotte (Because of noticing this, getting drunk by the dull you,)

kyori wo toru koto datte gyaku ni amaete mitatte (Taking distance, trying to act like a spoiled child instead,)

zenzen tsutawaru koto nakute zettai kirawaretaku wa nai no (Without telling it at all, I don't want to be hated you know!)

Frames of parts of Katsuki is shown, such as his shoes, his outfit, and also him looking curiously up at Izuku, both young and cheerful. 

"This song is so catchy...whoever made this song, as well as the other catchy japanese songs- I'm obsessed." Jirou spoke, nodding her head to the tune unintentionally. 

"I'm going to...I'm going, extras." Bakugou said, trying his hardest to keep composure, as he imagined being further away from everyone else in the meadow. With a soft glow, Katsuki appeared as he had desired, leaving the rest of his companions to be baffled. 

"Baku-" Mina started, before the blonde completely dissipated. Various members of the class shared concerned looks within themselves, with Shinsou frowning. 

"What's up with him?" Hitoshi spoke, an angry tone in his voice; he was unknown to any of the personal developement that had occured within Katsuki through these universes. 

"It's complicated." Todoroki said, blowing on his cup of hot matcha. "But just know that he's trying to change, and him and Midoriya...they're doing better." As he said so, Shoto looked towards his father, who in turn looked at his son at the same time, and both looked away abruptly. 

Perhaps...him and his father could be better too. 

tsuyoku hidoku kitai shite omoeba omou hodo ni aradatte (Strongly! Violently! Anticipating, the more I think the wilder I become!)