Surface Pressure AMV

Začít od začátku

The events of the first combat training between Bakugou and Midoriya are shown, Katsuki blowing a bright orange explosion to Izuku's back.

"I don't ask how hard the work is"

Tears overflowing from his re-lit eyes, Midoriya forces the power he's been gifted through the single punch he launches through Muscular.

"Got a rough indestructible surface"

Swinging a foot to his side, Kirishima endures through countless punches, the grit and determination for his posture bursting through, colouring his eyes with flashes of gold from the friction. 

"Go Kiriiiiii!" Mina cheers, punching a fist to the air. 

"Diamonds and platinum, I find 'em, I flatten 'em"

Ochaco pushes through her exertion, her hair shadowing her eyes, the memory of her father's warm but calloused hand patting her head driving her enough power to release a storm of debris over Bakugou.

"May I just say, that is...a 'badass' move if one was to quote our classmates." Tenya said, testing the word out on his tongue, much to his friend's amusement. 

"Thank you, thank you!" Uraraka laughed, any trail of former tears now gone. 

"I take what I'm handed, I break what's demanding- but." 

Katsuki pulls a pin from the grenade by his wrists, a fiery and bright explosion destroying the wall of the building. 

"Under the surface

I feel berserk as a tightrope walker in a three-ring circus"

The surrounding quickly changes to a darker setting, Katsuki's fear-striken crimson eyes dimly lit, as the scenes transition to him and Midoriya jumping into the air, quirks blazing in the dark to meet eachother up in the air, as well as the outcome of the combat-training, the blonde looking shocked at the fallen boy in front of him..the result of (partially) his own quirk, his own sweat. 

"It always is frightening when you truly open up your eyes to the consequences you are responsible of." Shota says, quite solemn, at the memory of Yamada's tear filled eyes, yelling at him to take a look at what he was doing to himself, to those that were concerned about him. 

The people he had been breaking down...

"Under the surface

Was Hercules ever like 'Yo, I don't wanna fight Cerberus'?"

Kirishima with black hair is shown, the scenes quickly alternating between Ejiros' fear striken eyes, Mina's scared but quick-witted actions, and Kirishima contemplating whether or not he believes he has the drive to become a hero. 

"That...Kiri, you were there?" Ashido asked, looking at Eijiro who stared back with a slight shame. 

"Yes...I'm sorry I wasn't brave enough to help you back then! But...you truly were a close role model of mine! Thanks, Mina." The red-head smiled, while Mina took a moment to process the words and smiled in pride. 

"Awww, Kirishima!"

"Under the surface

I'm pretty sure I'm worthless if I can't be of service"

More quick scenes are shown, with Izuku frantically throwing his backpack at the sludge villain, as well as other scenes where Midoriya seemed to almost give up, in tears. 

"A flaw or a crack"

A fist clenched in frustration.

"The straw in the stack"