Waahh~ she is so cute hyung!

She literally fell asleep on the stairs! Omo this baby.

Look at her cheeks! It's all red, how adorable.

Aish ..she can catch a cold.

Byeol's eyebrows furrowed as she shifted in her place bothered by the incessant muttering around her.

Awww look she is pouting!

Byeol's eyes shot open ready to glare at whoever disturbed her sleep but she frowned when she looked at her brothers then her surroundings.

Where am i? She sleepily mumbled.

"I woke you up and you somehow ended up following asleep on the stairs" Jin answered looking at her lovingly.

Byeol simply nodded not surprised. She sleepily got up from her position craning her neck a little as she finally descended down the stairs.

But as soon as she was at the last step her leg slipped.

Fuck.. she cursed her eyes closing bracing herself for the fall.

But the fall it never came, peeking her eyes open she saw a shocked Yeonjun holding her arms with the boys looking quite alarmed.

He helped her stand up straight as she nervously scratched her neck. Thank you.

He gave her a small nod smiling a little.

That definitely caught Byeol off-guard.

Byeoliee be careful! Namjoon scolded.

"Look who is scolding who, the man who holds the world record for slipping down the stairs" Hoseok snickered as Namjoon glared at him.

Now they could clearly see the resemblance between them.

_______

Oh fuck no i will fall! Byeol held onto Jin's arm as if her life depended on it.

It's alright Byeol, just balance yourself~ Jin instructed as he tried to remove her hands.

"Hyung as clumsy as i am, i will definitely fall as soon as I let go of you, i am definitely not scared of hurting myself but my pride" She murmured still denying to let go of his arm.

Byeoliee come on it's fine, let go of hyung~ Jungkook coaxed but Byeol shook her head.

No! Man snowboarding is tough!

You didn't even start! Taehyung retorded.

Ok Byeol, it's going to be fine! If you fall the maknaes will catch you hmmm~ Jin cooed.

"Aww is Byeoliee scared of Little snow, little scaredy cat" Jimin teased as that had Byeol straightening.

Nobody, i repeat nobody call Byeol a scaredy cat.

I am not scared excuse you! she scoffed finally letting go of Jin's arm as Jimin smirked hitting the right spot.

Alright then come on Byeol~

Oh hell i will! And just like that she bent forward as Jin has taught her, she stumbled a little but regaining her balance instantly as she nervously slid on the snow.

Yeah Byeol! Yes just like that! You are doing good! She Heard Jin praise behind her boosting her confidence.

Oh hell yeah! She screamed as she swerved on the snow, the boys laughing at her ethusiasm.

Byeol! Not that fast! Slow down a little! Yoongi warned but it went to deaf ears as Byeol continued speeding.

She speeded up, laughter pouring out of her mouth!

Wohoooo~ oh yeah!

Byeol! Slow down!

Nah uhhh! she turned back to look at her brothers as their eyes widened.

Byeol look out!

She looked at the incoming tree( where did the tree come from? My imagination)

Byeol! Jungkook screamed expecting her to hit the tree but much to his surprise she easily swerved past it stopping at a little distance

The boys looked at her in awe.

Was it really your first time? Namjoon questioned.

"Yes ofcourse, i am just gifted" she boasted folding her hands.

That's my sister! Jin Chuckled ruffling her hair.

__________

That's your sister! Yoongi shook his head looking at Byeol's knee.

"So what happened was, Byeol was descending down the stairs of the restaurant but she somehow managed to trip on them quite literally, a very funny sight to see."( That happened to me a few days back and i had a swollen knee which still hurts like a bitch)

"And what she does the first thing is get up and hide behind Namjoon's back muttering how embarassed she was and to get out of here as she literally sprinted out of there not minding her injuries."( This was me, i literally hid behind my older sister)

It's bruised... Jin sighed looking at her knees.

How did you even fall? Taehyung questioned.

"You fall when there is an imbalance between your left side of the body and right side of the body" Byeol sassed. You- Ouch!

Gently Jin Hyung! Namjoon looked at Byeol worriedly.

I am trying!

It's fine... Byeol assured as the boys including Yeonjun looked at her worriedly.

Are you sure?

Yes she smiled. Other than a bruised ego, i am totally fine.

The boys snorted as Yoongi flicked her forehead.

Ouch hyung~ she whined.

Such a troublemaker!

"But i am your troublemaker" she grinned at them as they grinned back at her

That's right, you are our troublemaker.