How Link Saved Christmas!

This is inspired by Mr. A Game, his same video is above, next to the holiday botw fanart (click the arrow on the left of the pic)

(But seriously Mr.A game is good so you should watch him and im not even advertising :)

(Link has joined the chat)

Link: Today's Christmas Eve! Santa was killed by Ganon, what should I do?!?!

Link: Hmmm... *sees all his horses in the distance, along with his master cycle zero*

Link: AHA!

Link: I've heard of those...things, called...what were they- oh yeah! MODS! so it seems like i can change the master cycle, even without kinda changing it. That's cool! But how do you get a mod? I have an idea! Imma ask Zelda!

(Link has sent an invite to Princess Zelda's Slate)

(Zelda has joined the chat)

Zelda: What is it? I'm ready to help!

Link: How do you download a mod?

Zelda: Well, first you have to translate the database to the iCLoud system, then you have to go to the SHeikah MacPage home and then submit it from there, tell them what your Sheikah iCode is, then you submit your letter, and then they usually reply within 6 seconds, so then go back to the iCloud system and then click onto your Sheikah Letters and then click sent, then you will see how the button is there then click it and it will take you back to the iCloud home, then click the transmit button and to identify you're not a hacker, you type in your Sheikah iCode and then click the transfer and then bam! You see the reply!

Link: um

Zelda: Yes?

Link: so I have to translate the database to the iCLoud system, then you have to go to the SHeikah MacPage home and then submit it from there, tell them what your Sheikah iCode is, then you submit your letter, and then they usually reply within 6 seconds, so then go back to the iCloud system and then click onto your Sheikah Letters and then click sent, then you will see how the button is there then click it and it will take you back to the iCloud home, then click the transmit button and to identify you're not a hacker, you type in your Sheikah iCode and then click the transfer and then bam! I SEE DA REPLY?!?!?!?!!

Zelda: yes. It's that simple!

Link: um okay WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN MY ON MY EXPEDITION TO SAVE CHRISTMAS?!?!?!??!?!

Zelda: SURE!

*After about 4 hours later, the mod finally worked*

Link: OMG WE WASTED SO MUCH TIME OMG WE GTG NOW

Zelda: Cool. so where are the reindeer

Link: *points to his horses* 

Link: This is Misty, this is Cotton, this is Blacky, this is Brownie, this is Oreo! (Based on my actual horse names in BoTW)

Zelda: okay. but are you sure they will fly

Link: ig we don't have to fly, we just need to go fast. NOW COME ON ALREADY

Link: Let's go!

First house

Link: The village of Hateno! Quick, you get the west side, I'll get the east side. 

Zelda: yeah but what are we gonna deliver

Link: I didn't think of that but here: *fishes out stuff from his inventory* THIS WILL BE LIKE INVENTORY CLEANING! What great multitasking!

Zelda: *Gives a can of probably expired milk to some kid* Merry christmas and sorry!

Link: *gives girl some candy in her stockings but instead it's about 4 years old* Merry Christmas, kid!