Failing

Warrior: Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity

Wild: Breath of The Wild

Time: Ocarina of Time

Sky: Skyward Sword

Wind: The Wind Waker

Twilight: Twilight Princess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wild: What the hell man who are you guys

Sky: I'm the first Link

Time: No I am

Warrior: I have a question for y'all

Wind: Like what

Twilight: Tell us

Warrior: What's your favorite thing in the whole wide Hyrule? You can't say a person.

Wind: My telescope.

Wild: ...My memories.

Warrior: My fate.

Sky: My life.

Time: My Ocarina.

Twilight: Mirror of Twilight.

Warrior: Wild...what do you mean by memories?

Wild: Tell me. Have any of you failed before?

Warrior: Yes.

Time: Not really.

Sky: Yes.

Twilight: No.

Wind: Yeah

Wind: Warrior. You and I are like the same person. Tell me, how, when, and where did you fail?

Warrior: I failed at Korok Forest. All the 4 Hollows rushed to meet me in battle, and I...failed. My sword broke in half, I was swept off my feet, my back crashed against the Master Sword. Zelda almost died. The 2nd time I failed was when I faced all 4 Blights by myself. I didn't really fail, but it almost cost Zelda her life to awaken her sealing power. It was with Astor, at Fort Hateno.

Wild: You are a great writer. Full of detail. Anyways, I don't think you failed like me. Here's my story.

Zelda and I were running through Fort Hateno, from over 300 Guardian, robot creatures who can lock onto you and shoot deadly blue lasers from their eyes. My Master Sword was cracked, muddy, and losing it's light. Since I was Zelda's appointed knight, I couldn't leave her. Then, I died. I actually freaking died. I was taken to the Shrine of Resurrection, where I slept for...100 years. Turns out, those 100 years was of Zelda holding Calamity Ganon back in Hyrule Castle, her magic soon fading away. And I was the cost of that. When I woke up, I was fully healed but there was one thing....I lost all my memories.

Warrior: ...I totally didn't fail like you

Wind: Oh my Farore

Twilight: I feel bad for you...do you remember anything?

Time: Probably not. I heard he's the most stubborn. He once almost killed himself with bombs-

(Wild has booted Time from the chat)

Wild: 22 memories. Only 22.

Wind: Oh. I failed when my sister got taken by the Helmaroc King. I couldn't save her. I also failed countless times to keep track of. But not like you.

Wild: Oh. I gotta go.

(Wild has left the chat)

Wind: ....it's boring without Wild.

(Wind has left the chat)

Twilight: Same

(Twilight has left the chat)

Warrior: Well Sky did I ever tell you that I'm basically Wild but 100 years before Wild?

(Warrior has left the chat)

Sky: No you did not tell me that and I didn't get to share my where I failed

(Sky has left the chat)

Hi guys dares and ideas are always welcomed so cia!

~I swear I'm copying and pasting that message but I'm actually typing it by heart~

Legend of Zelda Chats (Mostly BoTW)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें