a playdate with the goddesses

(Everyone joined the chat)

Mipha: uhhh it;s sooo hottt

Urbosa: Not really if you live in a desert

Daruk: Or on a volcano

Link: This heatwave almost melted the walls of Hyrule Castle...I need to look on my Sheikah Slate the temperature

Zelda: Let's watch the weather report

Random Hylian on TV: Hi, it's Barbara here with the weather report! So right here in the Gerudo Region, it's 158 degrees, and here in the Death Region, it's a whopping 169 degrees! I hope the Gorons don't mind. Here in Central Hyrule, it's 123 degrees, the Hylians must be having a burnout! And in the Faron Region, it's 110, Necluda Region it's 121, in the Hebra Region, it's only 98, but still pretty hot for somewhere that snows a lot. And lastly, the Lanayru Region, surprisingly, 122 degrees! One degree less than out Hylian folks at Central Hyrule.  And that, my folks if your weather today. Now I will show the report that I received from Purah and Robbie's Weather Windmill- *TV clicks off*

Link: I want to die in this weather

Daruk: It's a little more hot than usual, but we can take it!

Urbosa: We're all stranded in, Moldugas love heat so there's more than usual. There's like 5 of them swarming around Gerudo Town.

Zelda: BURNING...🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🤢🔪

Mipha: Zoras are dying here...

Revali: God we're having a Snow Festival rn and it's STILL HOT because we have feathers.

Urbosa: okay

Daruk: My slate is melting

Link: MIne is overheating

Zelda: MIne is so hot it feels like you're touching Daruk's tile floor at HIS house

Revali: Mine is exploding

Mipha: MIne is overheating as well

Urbosa: You seriously should get the Slate protector that Purah made to protect it. it contains ice cubes, fire torches, and everything you need. I suggest the ice cubes, cold water, or the Frost set.

Zelda: Beautiful. I am currently taking a bath in ice cubes and cold water and the the bathroom is surrounded in the Frost set and it's still hot omg how

Link: Me too.

(Hylia has joined the chat)

Revali: You don't see that everyday- WAIT WHAT IN THE NAME OF HYLIA!

Hylia in a really magical tone of voice: Hello, Chosen Champions.

Zelda: Hello, Your Grace.

Link: I apologize For This Mess, Goddess Hylia!

Urbosa Forgive me Hylia

Mipha: G-goddess H-hylia?

Daruk: Hiya Hylia!

Revali: Wassup, I hate you, you didn't give Zelda her powers and I had to die! Dude don't you know what CALAMITY YOU CAUSED, PUNK?!?! It cost us everything! A century, non stop bickering, waiting, crying, you should have stayed Hyrule at Skyloft! Never created humans to begin with! NONE of this Ganondorf, Demise, bullshit ever happened! I'm fine if I never was invented, at least you would cut this crap! I can't even call you a goddess. I would rather talk with Link (if he would even speak) RATHER THAN A GOLDEN PUNK!

Mipha: Language-

Hylia: WHAT. DID. YOU. SAY?

Revali: Why you're bad