Would You Rather....

(Everyone has joined the chat)

Link: I'm SOOOO bored today.

Zelda: Ugh.

Revali: HEy you know I'm just blowing up random explosions packs I see today. Nothing much around here.

Urbosa: Be careful.

Daruk: Hey um Mipha might you have an idea?

Mipha: Yes! This isn't a dare, it's an idea, so it's optional. DoctorDeadeye gave us an idea to play, 'Would You Rather?'  But as I said, it isn't a dare, only an idea. It's up to you guys to see if you want to do it.

Daruk: Wel, I'll be bored if I didn't, so I guess so!

Link: UM yeah

Zelda: Sure!

Mipha: <3

Revali: These games always turn into karma, but I guess yeah

Mipha: Urbosa?

Urbosa: Why not?

Mipha: I'll begin.  This one is for Zelda. Zelda, would you rather be studying in the castle, or going out to explore with Link. (not in a romantic way)

Zelda: Ooh that's hard but....out exploring with Link, because since the Calamity's all over and stuff, most of my things were destroyed, and I don't see why I have to study more. Exploring, however, CAN GET LINK TO OPEN UP, and help on rebuilding Hyrule though I'm sure a lot of Hyrule has already been fixed, we're working on Deya Village right now.

Link: um...

(Link has highlighted "CAN GET LINK TO OPEN UP" and shared it on Twiliter, (Twitter but in the Zelda world) Hyliagram, (Instagram), and Zelinkbook. (FACEBOOK)

Zelda: wait...they renamed Championbook to ZELINKBOOK?! I am having a talk with Jerrin, Dunma, Mazli, Bozai, Kabetta!!!

revali: Hey um Zelda you're not going to be happy with this.

Mipha: Zelda, you're gonna be mad, something is spreading all over the Sheikah (GOOGLE OR INTERNET)

Link: GREAT WHAT IS IT?! WAIT I JUST GOT AN AD!! CHATS DON'T HAVE ADS WTF! AND LOOK AT IT'S CONTENT! 

Zelda: What. JUst tell me.

Daruk: Since Zelda and Link have an overtly romantic relationship in Skyward Sword, and Link's entire quest hinges on him rescuing Zelda while his dialogue points to his feelings for her, it's only natural one assumes they end up together. ... Zelda does have strong feelings for Link. She tries to hide them and be mean. ( I LEGIT FOUND THIS ON THE WEB)

Zelda: OK I am talking with these Sheikah makers. Purah, Robbie, Impa, and KING RHOAM! 

Link: FUC* THIS THING GUESS WHAT I FOUND:

10 The Legend Of Zelda: Wedding Bell Blues

The reward for rescuing Zelda and completing the Triforce? Becoming King of Hyrule and marrying Princess Zelda herself. Despite the fact the two have no connection, this Link ends up becoming King of Hyrule after saving Zelda, marrying her in the process.

Mipha: KIDDING ME?! 10 THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: WEDDING BELL BLUES?!

Zelda: I saw the search results. 

Daruk: Link Joins The Yiga Clan.

Urbosa: THE F IS THE INTERNET GIVING US?!

Mipha: Princess Zelda is believed by many to be the love interest of Link in the Legend of Zelda series. She first appeared in The Legend of Zelda for the NES in 1987. She is often kidnapped by Ganondorf several times.