♛|CHAPTER 11|♛

Berlin, Germany

Berlin, Germany

"I Propose A Deal"

'Arnold Wolff' asked suspiciously" What kind of deal?"

'Igor Antonov' spoke in a serene tone "The kind of deal we should have agreed to a long time before. But our egos were so far bigger than our family, we never did. We should have agreed to this deal when we heard about our children being in love with each other. They tried to explain it to us but we ever understood them. And now, due to our stubborn personality we lost our children and I lost my grandson. Due to this half of our family is missing and the other half is suffering. I already lost my son and grandson, I can't loose my granddaughter too."

"This deal will be an agreement between the Antonov and the Wolff families."

"I propose for an alliance between the Antonovs and the Wolffs."

'Arnold Wolff' was shocked to the core. He never expected Igor Antonov to say something like this. But he too thought what Igor spoke made sense. They should have agreed to this long back. It would have avoided several loses. But he still had his doubts.

He spoke" Why do you think I will agree to such an alliance. We have always been enemies. So why the change now?"

'Igor Antonov' answered" Never have two people of the Antonov and Wolff family fallen in love. Until our children. We couldn't save our children. But we will save Audrey. You too know that Audrey now means the world to both of our families. And I can't afford to lose another one of my family member."

"So I put forth the Alliance which would be a Peace Treaty between both the Antonovs and Wolffs. It will entail that Audrey will spend half of her time in Russia and the other half in Germany."

"What if your allies do not agree to it?" asked Arnold

"Don't be tensed. I will never allow Audrey to come forth any danger and if any of my allies dare to think about harming my звезда (star), they will be declared DEAD." replied Igor

"Why the change of mind though Igor." Asked Arnold curiously

'Igor Antonov' replied" I love my family dearly. I failed to understand my son's happiness and that led to such a big catastrophe. I have seen my wife, she was completely crushed hearing about Victor and Alex. I took me time but I have realized that nothing is more important to me than my family. And now after understanding the importance it would be foolishness to ignore it. So I am willing to give this a chance. We never know what's going to happen."

'Arnold Wolff' never thought he would be saying this. But he agreed with Igor. The stakes are too high now and nothing can be risked. He refused to agree to his daughter and now she had to pay her life as to the result of his refusal. It was his fault that his daughter was not here now. And he was no fool to repeat his mistakes twice. He had been given another chance and risking it was not an option. This deal will secure the life of this granddaughter and will also make a peace relationship with the Russian Mafia.

That day Arnold Wolff spoke the words that sealed the fate of both THE GERMAN and THE RUSSIAN MAFIAS .

"I agree"

At that time there were several things going through the minds of both the Russian and German Dons. They were weighing the pros and cons of the situation. But there was one thing that was common between both of them, Care for their families.

At that moment both the dons had sworn that no matter what happened they would fight foot and toe for their families. They would do anything for their families. After all they lived for their families.

She was like that knot which binded the two Mafia families together.

She was like the holy fire who purified everyone near her.

She was like the silver lining to all the dark clouds surrounding her.

She was like that light that shone through the darkness enveloping her.

She was like that brightest star in the sky during the darkest night.

She was Audrey Wolff Antonov

THE GIFT

Hello my dear, Chapter 11 is up

Any comments or further Ideas??

Your suggestions are welcomed.

Stay tuned for the further updates and DO NOT forget to add this book to your Library if you like it.😊

And Please Vote and Comment if you like this chapter!😊╰(*°▽°*)╯