♛|CHAPTER 6|♛

Berlin, Germany

Berlin, Germany

'Arnold Wolff' was sitting in his office along with his son Gunther. He was discussing the upcoming Event 'RELAZIONE'. This event is one of the most important events for the mafia families. It is normally hosted by the Italian Mafia. All the mafia families along with their guards gather together at a particular location. It's one of the extensive events in Mafia History as it is only celebrated once in half a decade. And this time it was Allesandro who was hosting this event.

Arnold was taking with Gunther about who will be attending the event from the German Mafia, when he heard adorable giggles coming from the front yard. He stood up and looked through his glass window.

He was mesmerized by the sight. There he saw his two grandsons who begging for the attention of his granddaughter, who was in tern giggling and running after a butterfly.

He still remembered the day very clearly, the day when he met HER.

Arnold Wolff was pacing along his office. The reason was because Clarissa had just left to bring HER and he couldn't control his nerves thinking about it. When he paused he saw his son also standing in a similar posture. The thoughts about HER was eating him up. He was wondering if she would like him, play with him. He couldn't help but envision HER standing with the eyes of the shade of royal sapphire, HER hair deep brunette and she nose tilted just the way as his daughter.

A sound interrupted him from his line of thoughts. Swinging his head to the direction of the sound he found himself staring at a pair of ochre eyes, the same as his wife. The eyes that reflected a childhood innocence. He immediately thought that he wouldn't let a single strand of her hair disturbed. He felt himself promising that he wouldn't allow a single soul to taint her innocent mind.

He looked at Clarissa and asked her "Is she?"

Clarissa replied with the nod of her head and looked down at HER and said "Princess remember when Mama used to speak about her Dada and said that you will meet him one day."

The girl with the ochre eyes hiding behind Clarissa nodded her tiny head.

So Clarissa continued "He is your Grandpa Princess, he is your mama's Dada."

Arnold saw the little girl's eyes widen. He couldn't hold it anymore, he ran towards HER and hugged her. Cocooning her with his large hands. She fit right into them. It was as if she was specially made for them.

Arnold's eyes filled with tears. It felt as if this had bought his 30 years into his past. It felt the same as when he had first held his daughter.

'Gunther Wolff' hadn't experienced anything as such before. Now looking at his niece who was a perfect replica of his mother he couldn't help it anymore. His eyes to glisten with unshod tears.

Gunther observed his father. He saw that his father looked at HER like she was only one there in this room. He was feeling joyous.

After losing his wife and then daughter, his father had gone into a complete immobile state. He used to do work like a statue. His cold exterior only use to fall down a little bit in presence of his grandsons.

But now standing in front of HER, Gunther could see his father's cold exterior completely dropping off.

Gunther walked towards HER and introduced himself "Hi Angel, I am Gunther, your mother's elder brother."

Gunther saw her smile in the most charming way. He saw himself melting in that smile.

The little Angel then stepped out of his father's embrace and looked at him and said "Uncle Gun"

Gunther swore he had never heard anything cuter than this.

'Arnold Wolff' looked at Clarissa and walked over to her and said "Thank you everything you have done Clarissa. You supported Lisa when I wasn't there to support her. Really Thank You"

Clarissa told" I had promised Andrea I would take of her daughter in her absence Don, I had intended to fulfill it. One more thing Madam Lisa had given me this letter, she told me to give it to you at the right time. And I think now is the right time."

He put the letter in his pocket and looked at HER, his granddaughter. She was a perfect replica of his wife. Starting from her Ocher eyes to her brunette hair, her nose, mouth everything resembled his wife.

He saw her step forward towards him but slipped on the carpet. Arnold leapt forward to help her, but she was already up and said"I am fwine"

Arnold then checked her knees for any injuries then stood up and said "Of course you are fine"

"After all you are AUDREY WOLFF"

Hello my dear loves, I am soo Sorry for the delay

Hello my dear loves, I am soo Sorry for the delay. I was busy with a lot of things and didn't have time to post any chapters. The chapters were ready but just a little rough at the edges.

So, now you have a fresh new chapter of REGALO.

The 6th chapter is up now.

So stay tuned for the further updates and DO NOT forget to add this book to your Library if you like it.😊

And Please Vote and Comment if you like this chapter!😊╰(*°▽°*)╯