♛|CHAPTER 10|♛

Berlin, Germany

Berlin, Germany

"AUDREY"

This immediately snapped Igor Antonov and Arnold Wolff out of their stupors.

They glared at their soldatos and indirectly told them to pull back their guns and ammunitions.

Every one of the soldatos pulled back their guns and rifles. They crossed the arms behind their backs and puffed their chests.

'Igor Antonov' finally gained courage and he asked his granddaughter" Do you recognize me звезда (star)? I am your grandfather your father's отец (father). I mean father. "

'Demitri Antonov' could see the perplexed look on Audrey's face so he walked forward to her and bent on his knees in front of her.

He asked" звезда (star) I am your father's elder brother. Your uncle. And the other man behind your grandfather is your other uncle, your father's second elder brother."

'Caesar Antonov' walked forward and spoke softly" You can call me Uncle Caesar and him Uncle Demitri."

Before Audrey could say something, Gunther Wolff interrupted and spoke" Audrey angel, you don't need to reply to them. Go back to your room with your Aunt Ade."

'Adelaide Wolff' immediately spoke" Yes Audrey let's go back inside the house. Your brothers are waiting for you." And stretched her hand toward Audrey.

Audrey turned towards her aunt. Her hands moved up to reach her aunt's hand but frozed midway. It was as if she was contemplating whether to go or to not go.

By seeing the hesitant look on Audrey's face, Caesar Antonov felt hope blooming in his heart. But is soon disappeared as he saw his niece placing her hands in the hands of Adelaide Wolff.

Adelaide walked towards the main door of the estate when she felt Audrey freeze again. She felt it when Audrey snatched her hand out of hers. She saw Audrey run across the room and came in front of the Antonovs.

She spoke in her adorable voice" Pleawse don't go away."

Igor was surprised but very delighted he told "Don't worry звезда (star), we will not go anywhere."

Audrey then asked "And Uncle Cae and Uncle Dem?"

So, Demitri replied "Even we will not go звезда (star)."

"Pwomise" asked Audrey cutely

Caesar replied" Yes звезда (star) PROMISE."

'Adelaide Wolff' saw Audrey then running back to her and put her hand back into her hand.

Adelaide immediately starting walking back into their house. Just as they reached the estate's gate, she saw Audrey turning her head back and waving at the Antonovs.

'Arnold Wolff' felt angry when he saw his granddaughter taking to the Antonovs.

He didn't feel angry on Audrey but he was angry on the Antonovs for talking to his granddaughter.

Audrey was theirs. She was only and only a WOLFF.

AUDREY WOLFF.

'Gunther Wolff' saw his niece entering the house along with his wife.

After seeing the doors closed tight he looked up to the Antonovs and said "Leave immediately and never come back. It's the last chance I am giving you leave with your family. Leave now and I will not be forced to splatter your blood on the walls of this estate. "

'Demitri Antonov' replied "Leave no way. Like I said before I wouldn't go without my niece, I meant it. And now I promised звезда (star), and we Antonovs don't breaks promises."

The breaking promises point hit Gunther hard reminding him of breaking his promise with his sister.

'Arnold Wolff' was bubbling in iron hot anger and screamed at Igor" I will never allow it. Who know what you are going to tell her about us. Spew poisonous lies about me and my family and corrupt her innocent mind."

'Igor Antonov' was still staring at the place he had last seen his granddaughter. Different thoughts started roaming in his heads. How he lost his son and grandson and now he was going to lose his granddaughter too.

He remembered the promise he had given his wife to bring their granddaughter safely back home. And the ANTONOVS never break their promises.

Igor Antonov looked at Arnold Wolff and spoke "I Propose A Deal."

Hello my dearies, Chapter 10 is up

Any comments??

Stay tuned for the further updates and DO NOT forget to add this book to your Library if you like it.😊

And Please Vote and Comment if you like this chapter!😊╰(*°▽°*)╯