♛|CHAPTER 8|♛

Berlin, Germany

Berlin, Germany

They looked as all the cars came to a stop and the doors of the car banged opened.

Igor Antonov stepped out of the cars along with his sons, Demitri Antonov and Caesar Antonov.

Immediately there were in the focus points of the guns.

"Arnold Wolff" asked Igor "Why are you here, that too with all of your guards?"

"Igor Antonov" looked at Arnold and laughed "Why am I here?" "Very funny Arnold. You have something very important of mine. Of course I would come to take it back."

Arnold replied" We have something of yours." "Not possible. Why would we have something of yours?" "Please leave this estate immediately or I will be forced to think that you are instigating a war."

Igor laughed" Didn't I just say you have something of mine and I will NOT leave before taking it back with me."

Arnold then said" Didn't I just say that I have nothing of yours. Can't you understand it at once? Leave immediately or I will have to point my gun at you Igor. I am warning you"

Demitri then interrupted and spoke" Let's make this easy and clear for both of us. My niece is with you, Audrey if you are not forgetting and we are NOT leaving without her."

Gunther looked very angry and shouted at the Antonovs" Your niece! Let me make one thing clear Demitri, Audrey is a WOLFF and only and only a WOLFF. There is no way she leaves here."

Caesar screamed" WOLFF! She is an ANTONOV. And she is coming with us, that's for sure."

Igor then said" And if you want war, we will give you WAR."

As soon as Igor Antonov screamed the words WAR, every single soldatos present in the estate pointed their guns and rifles at each other.

There was a complete silence in the estate. The only command that was waited for was from the Dons of both the Mafia.

Just as Igor Antonov and Arnold Wolff were ready to scream their commands, a voice interrupted them.

"Uncle Gun"

"Adelaide Wolff" was entered her sons room

"Adelaide Wolff" was entered her sons room. She couldn't see Audrey in her room, so she rushed into her sons rooms to check for her there. She saw that her sons, Alessio and Theodore with Audrey sleeping peacefully between them. Theodore was hugging his baby sister tightly and Alessio had his arms wrapped around his younger siblings as if to protect them from the unknown disaster.

Adelaide couldn't help but awe at her sons and niece. She never had considered Audrey any less than her sons. Audrey was just like a daughter she never knew about.

Adelaide immediately forced these things out of her mind. There wasn't much time left. She went to her sons and started shaking them and whisper-shouted"Alessio, Theo, Rey baby wake up.

"Alessio Wolff" was a very responsible elder brother. Even at the young age of 9 he fulfilled all his responsibilities of being an elder brother. He still remembered the first time he had seen Audrey. She had been just like a porcelain doll he had seen in shops. She was very tiny, her eyes a beautiful shade of ochre. Her smile as innocent a baby. He saw the way she had already wrapped his ice cold grandfather around her fingers.

Even though Alessio had been a big brother for a long time seeing Audrey raised a different feeling within him. It felt as if he would fight the world for his sister. He felt a dire need to protect his sister.

Alessio felt as if someone was shaking him. He faintly heard his mother's voice calling out and telling him to wake up.

Alessio woke up with a start. He looked to his right there he saw his sister are brother trying to get up and to his left his mother shaking him.

Alessio spoke" Mom, I am up. What's wrong? All is well?"

He heard his mother reply" Alessio hold Theo's and Audrey's hands we need to leave from here immediately."

"Theodore Wolff" couldn't understand anything that was happening. His mother and brother woke him up by shaking him. Now his mother was holding his hand while his brother was holding his baby sister's hand. They were dragging them somewhere.

Theodore felt sleepy. He was very tired.

And everything happened all of a sudden.

On second Audrey was clutching Alessio's hand the other second she was running across the room.

He couldn't seem to comprehend anything that was happening.

He just saw his mother running after Audrey and heard his mother scream,

"AUDREY"

Hello my dear loves, Chapter 8 is up

It's the 1st update in this week.

This chapter is dedicated to my baby Roxy🥰🥰, my Pomeranian puppy who completed her wonderful 6 months in this world 🌎🌎

Stay tuned for the further updates and DO NOT forget to add this book to your Library if you like it.😊

And Please Vote and Comment if you like this chapter!😊╰(*°▽°*)╯