♛|CHAPTER 4|♛

Moscow, Russian Manor

'Vladimir Ivanov' was standing outside the don's office. He was afraid to enter inside. He was afraid to convey the don about what laid inside the yellow manila folder. He knew what laid inside the folder could change a lot of things and it was supposed to be conveyed at a very gradual pace, because he was sure that it would be a shock for the Don, and his sons.

There was a meeting going inside the Don's cabin, but he knew that the information couldn't be delayed. It was the top most priority at the moment. There were two guards standing outside, guarding the office.

He stepped forward and asked the guard to let him in. As expected the guards said that there was a meeting going on and that he would have to wait.

Vladimir then looked at the guards seriously and told them "Listen, the information in this folder is currently of utmost importance. The Don would be very angry if it wouldn't be bought to him immediately."

By hearing this the guards were scared. The conversed with each other and finally decided on letting the man enter.

One of the guards asked Vladimir to follow him, and he did. They walked through the passage and reached another door. There was another guard standing outside that door. The first guard whispered something in the other person's ears and the person then nodded his head.

Vladimir knocked on the door. He then heard a voice saying "Come In".

As soon as he entered he heard the Don saying "What is the point of interrupting my meeting Vladimir? What was so important that you couldn't wait?"

Vladimir then said "Don I have the information you needed, but I am afraid that it must be looked into immediately. This can't be delayed."

'Caesar Antonov' knew that whatever the manila folder contained must be important because he knew Vladimir wouldn't have barged into the meeting unnecessarily.

His father asked Vladimir to give him the folder and he did. Caesar saw a lot of emotion passing through his father's eyes while reading the content in the folder.

He was surprised because his father always had a stone-cold expression and his sweet and kind face was always reserved for his grandsons and wife.

He saw his father looking

Surprised?

Tensed?

Shocked?

Angry?

All of these emotions were passing through his father's eyes.

Caesar and Demitri exchanged looks at each other.

'Demitri Antonov' was also very shocked seeing all this. He took up the courage and asked his father" отец(father) is everything alright. Why are you looking so tensed? "

His father looked at him and said in a grave voice "Your брат(brother) and племянник(nephew) are dead."

Demitri couldn't believe what his father was saying. It was impossible. No he was not ready to accept it. Victor, his брат(brother) was one of the honest and respectable man. Then how could this happen? No he refused to accept it.

He looked at Vladimir and held him by his collar and screamed on his face and said "This is all a lie isn't it? Tell me? How could you say something that horrible? "

Demitri raised his fisted hand to punch Vladimir but his father's command stopped him.

"останавливаться(stop) Demitri"

He looked at his father in surprise and said" You don't believe him, don't you. You can't. Victor and Axel aren't dead. I am sure of it."

'Igor Antonov' didn't want to believe it but fate was not on his side.

He looked at his sons and said "What he is saying is true. Look at the file, you will find the proof."

He saw both of his sons looking at the folder. He himself couldn't believe it. His son couldn't have been dead. But when he saw the proof, he realized how wrong he was.

He was worried, how would he face his wife. How could he tell his dear Verina that her son for whom she has been waiting for is dead? It would break her heart even more.

He looked back at his sons, both of them had an iron-cold expression on their faces. He knew something like this would happen, and God would only know when they would come back to their original selves.

He saw Vladimir discreetly taking glances at him.

He looked at Vladimir and asked him" What is wrong? Why are you sweating bullets Vladimir?"

Vladimir looked at them and said "I have one thing left to say."

Igor saw him taking out a piece of envelope from his pocket that was hidden inside his coat.

Vladimir then gave that envelope to Igor and stepped back.

Igor saw all that was present in the envelope and stepped back in shock. Slowly his lips curved to slight smile.

He turned towards his sons in a bewildered look on his face and said" I have a granddaughter."

Hello my dear loves, this book reached 350 reads

Hello my dear loves, this book reached 350 reads. Thank for all the SUPPORT.

The 4th chapter is also up.

"If you guys are interested in an adventurous journey having anger, humor, jealousy ,love and how can I forget a handsome Marcus Callen, read 'Running into him' by 'AffordableLove'.

I have said this again and again so please, the most IMPORTANT thing' read this book with the network ON cuz if you miss the pictures you miss the whole fun'. ^_~

So stay tuned for the further updates and DO NOT forget to add this book to your Library if you like it.😊

And Please Vote and Comment if you like this chapter!😊╰(*°▽°*)╯