Nothing more

"Max!!!!!!"
My annoying little brother max loves to torture me
"Cameron what is going on here? Sit down right now you have to eat breakfast before Mrs.Riggs picks you up."
My mother said while making us horrible tasting pancakes.
"Max took my phone"
"MAX!!!!GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW OR I WILL BRING YOU DOWN BY YOUR HAIR"
She's really mean to me and my brothers .
"Kaleb?!!! Max?!! Abel?!! Get down here now!!"
"Coming!!!"
My brothers are the worst.There messy boring annoying and they hate me.
"Hi Kaleb"
"Shut up"
Kaleb was the oldest he is 15 I'm 14 Abel is 12 and Max is 7.
Our family isn't the closest.
"Never mind you don't have time to eat. Kaleb and Cameron Mrs.Riggs is outside.Bye have a good day.
"Bye mom"
I kiss her goodbye and I walk to the handsome boy's car. His name was Chandler he was my age with beautiful hair and amazing ocean blue eyes. As I walk to the car my brother tackled me to the ground and Chandler came running out of the car to join in and rub dirt in my face.It wasnt that bad considering I always got them back.we finished tackling each other and we got in the car.
"Cameron your starting to get buff.you working out?"
"Oh yeah 7 hours of the gym everyday"I said with complete sarcasm. Chandler is my best friend. And not for one second will he ever think of me as anything more. Today was the first day of school and I was a nervous wreck.
"What's wrong Hot stuff?"Chandler said."hot stuff" was my name nickname since I was supposedly cocky.
"Ugh"I said pushing chandler into my brother.which was a mistake because my brother gets mad over the little things.
"You look nervous, Don't worry I got you babe"
I secretly blushed into my backpack so he wouldn't see me. We had a flirty relationship.
But he wouldn't think of me as anything more. right?
Nothing more.