𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑: 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐍𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃

Start from the beginning

"I didn't want to," Eris replied a bit irritated.

Her response was rude, she knew that. But truthfully she didn't have the time to talk about a war she didn't care about.

"Do you know where the entrance to the labyrinth is?" Eris got straight to the point.

He raised his eyebrows, "The labyrinth? What do you need to go the labyrinth for?"

Eris rubbed a hand over her face before shortly explaining the surprise introduction of Bianca's ghost and her warning of Nico without mentioning Jeremiah or her hatred of Luke.

Chiron rubbed his chin, "Bianca's ghost? You two were close?"

"Huh?"

"She visited you in her ghost form," Chiron said, "You two must have been close and I didn't notice it. I don't believe she would visit someone she barely knew."

Right. Chiron still didn't know about Eris's relation to Nico and Bianca.

Eris swallowed, "Yeah...we got close during the quest before she...anyway. Nico is somewhere doing something in the labyrinth. I need to get there to save him."

Chiron frowned, "I apologize but I'm afraid saving Nico will have to wait a couple of days. With Luke's army—"

Hot, white, burning rage ran through her blood stream.

"It will not wait," Eris snapped, ignoring the look of surprise from Mr.D who sat in a corner nursing a glass of water in uninterested silence.

"Essence—"

"Nico is eleven," Eris seethed. "A child. We're all children! He is out there alone with god know who facing god knows what. No one in this camp has searched for him except for me. Do you know where I have been trying to find this boy? How many times I have had to lie to my mothers to find him?" She hissed. She stood and the cabin trembled a bit. The glass of water in Mr.D's hand started to shake and Eris's eyes continued to turn brighter and brighter with each word spoken.

"India, Paris, Italy," Eris listed off, "I have even searched the sewers. No one has tried looking for him so you owe him! Everyone here owes him. You will help me find him now or so help me god," she leaned forward. "I will end you," she hissed lowly.

Suddenly, Eris flinched so badly her entire twitched harshly. It felt as if a harsh jolt of electricity had ran through her body at its highest voltage. Her body felt a dull but painful ache. She swallowed and tried to wave it off.

   What was that?

   Chiron eyed her for a while before sighing, "I see," he said. "We are currently awaiting news about the labyrinth but I promise you when we do you will be the first to know... why don't you get some rest."

    Eris sighed, a nap did sound great. She stood and started to leave.

    "And Eris?"

    She stopped in her tracks.

    "I am sorry."