𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔: 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 (𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐘) 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄

"I never asked for any of this..."

FALLING 200-METERS TO YOUR DEATH WAS NOT AS EXCITING IT SOUNDED. It was like sky diving but...a lot more dangerous, no parachute, oh and the part about you have a 100% chance of death.

  Eris's hair flew in her face, nearly blinding her as she speed faster and faster toward the Mississippi River. She could barely breathe and it was hard to keep her eyes open. Her arms and legs flew in like a rag doll she had little to no control over them as they flipped through the air like four limp noodles.

  She was falling to her death. She was gonna die. And because Eris was someone who gave up easily she closed her eyes, preparing for death. She didn't know how to swim and her bones would all break on impact the minute they hit the water. She accepted her-

   "ERIS!" A loud voice yelled and she forced her eyes open. Falling above her only a couple feet higher in the air was no one other than Percy Jackson. His right hand was stretched out to her with his green eyes eager and wide, it reminded her of the picture she drew on her napkin earlier. "Give me your hand!"

  Was he crazy?

   She gritted her teeth and forced her left hand out in his direction. Their fingertips barely touched.

  Come on.

   She strained her arm until finally Percy's hand grasped hers and yanked her to his chest.  "Hold on to me!" He yelled and Eris wrapped her arms around his shoulders and legs around his waist tightly like an octopus. Percy wrapped his arms tightly around her.

She squeezed her eyes shut, "What's your plan?" She screamed, feeling her heart race in her chest.

"I don't have one!" He yelled back.

Eris' eyes widened and Percy turned their bodies so his back was to the water

Their bodies hit the water with a loud splash.