𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏: 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓

Start from the beginning

    Ever since he came to Lafayette High School he always sought out Eris. Even when Eris tried to not give him the time of day, Jeremiah always seemed interested in her.

    They had been on a couple dates, with Lena and Katherine's permission. One date to the arcade, another to the movies, he even took Eris to the art show. And...they may have kissed a couple times but that was it. They weren't official or anything. He was nice but...Eris hated that a part of her still longed for Percy Jackson.

   Percy Jackson with his stupid green eyes and handsome smile. Percy Jackson who hasn't answered a single one of her letters in months. It had been months since December and she still couldn't get over him. Seriously, why the fuck was it so hard to get over Percy Jackson?

   Jeremiah caught Eris's eye and winked. She blushed lightly.

   Eris turned away, "You mean checking out my ass," she replied as they walked into the locker room.

   Freddy shrugged as she opened her locker. "I mean can you blame him?"

    "Freddy!"

    "What? You're mad at me for having eyes?! It's not my fault that you have a bi-"

"Oh my god!"

"You've changed, girl. Everyone's noticed. Ever since you came back to school after winter break you've changed."

   Eris put on her shirt, "I don't feel any different."

   "Well you sure look different."

Eris knew she had changed since last year. She grew a couple inches now standing at 5'9 though she wasn't insecure about her height anymore. She had dyed her locs back to it's normal brown shade and it reached her waist. Instead of styling it she let it fall down her back in slightly curled waves. She traded her glasses for contacts mainly for fighting reasons because glasses were a liability in fighting. She still had a bit of acne that covered her forehead and some of her baby fat had gone away but a bit still clung to her cheeks. Instead of green braces she traded them for clear colored ones. She had a couple ear piercing covering the outer park of her ear. Her body had changed a bit after mixture of Hippolyta's training, trips to the gym, and dance practice. Her body had become more athletic and muscular, with a slight appearance of abs starting to form on her stomach.

   After changing, she wore low rise jeans with holes in the knee area, a brown tank top, and a white flannel with her signature old boots. Shiny brown lipgloss covered her lips.

"I don't know why you always say no to Micheal when he asks you out. He is fine," Freddy added as they walked out of the locker room.

Eris frowned, "I thought he was just trying to be nice."

"No, he was trying to get in your pants."

Eris wrinkled her nose, "Oh."

Sex. It seemed everyone at her school was having sex. Eris knew most of her dance team members weren't virgins and though Freddy was still a virgin she did vividly tell Eris about the other stuff she had done. It seemed everyone except Eris Lewis was having sex but she wasn't rushing it nor was she interested in it though Katherine and Lena were already talking about getting Eris on birth control just in case. That was an awkward conversation but Katherine said it needed to be done.