CHAPTER 16

All the kids were making a rush for the entrance. The students were pushing and shoving their way through the sea of students. The crowd was getting excited as the sports festival was finally underway and Present Mic was pumping them up even more.

"All the kids are making a mad dash for the entrance gate. Tell me Eraserhead, what part should we focus on first."

Eraserhead gave a sigh before giving his answer while still looking at the students. "This one right here."

As he says this all the students get stuck in small gap that the entrance provides. Many were shoving and kicking people out of the way to get in front. At least almost everyone. Izuku is still behind everyone watching them struggle to get through the sea of students. "Real good thing I didn't try to run through that." He crossed his arms and sighed. "So what's your plan on getting through that?"

"You'll see Aizawa. But what about you?" Kiara walks next to him and puts her hands on her hips. Izuku simply smirks." You'll see Nezu." She scoffs before focusing on the crowd of peoples in front of her. As the two were watching the crowd slowly make their way through the gap a cold mist can be seen coming from the front of the pack. Suddenly the ground turns to ice and reaches all the way to the other side encasing everyone's feet in ice.

"Looks like Todoroki has made his move. Best we do so as well." That being said she starts running to the pack and starts jumping on top of peoples heads getting many people to complain. Izuku just smirks at that he wouldn't do something like that but he figured it was an effective idea. Luckily he doesn't have to resort to that. He runs to the crowd of students and sees most of his class escaped Todoroki's ice trap relatively quickly. He runs up to one of the people in the back of the crowd and makes a dive towards the ground behind them.

"I'll be using this for a second." Izuku goes through the persons shadow just before the person turned around.

At the front of the group Todoroki is so far in the lead with the rest of his class catching up. As he is running he can hear both Bakugou's yelling at him. "YOU DECLARED WAR ON THE WRONG PERSON HALF AND HALF." Todoroki picks up the pace but is passed by Mineta who is bouncing on his...um...balls.

"Don't think you're gonna win that easily Todoroki. Now feast your eyes on my special move Grape Ru-" Mineta was quickly swatted away by a robot.

"LOOKS LIKE THE STUDENTS HAVE REACHED THE FIRST OBSTACLE, ROBO INFERNO. WE HAVE A FEW ROBOTS HERE FROM THE HERO COURSE ENTRANCE EXAM FOR YOU ALL TO SMASH YOUR WAY THROUGH. THAT ALSO INCLUDES THE ZERO POINTERS AS WELL. HOW WILL THEY FARE AGAINST THESE MONSTROSITIES!" Aizawa groaned a bit from Present Mics yelling. "Must you yell so much." 

Todoroki looked at the many robots and the giant robots with disappointment. One of the zero pointers loomed over him and getting ready to launch a giant punch at him. Todoroki, unfazed, bent down to touch the ground. "Its kinda disappointing. I expected a much bigger challenge. Especially since my annoying old man is watching." As soon as he touched the ground ice started to form around him and made its way towards one of the zero pointers and encasing it in ice. As he stood up he let out a breath of cold air and admiring his handy work for a moment before continuing his run to the finish. 

"INCREDIBLE. TODOROKI BEAT THAT THING IN ONE MOVE. ONE CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW MUCH POWER HE HAS IN STORE FOR US TO SEE.

One of the other students saw this as a possible chance to make across without worrying about the robots. "He made a path for us." Soon a few students started to make a run for it thinking it was safe.

"I wouldn't if i were you. I froze it while it was off balance." As Todoroki says this the giant robot starts tipping over. Some of the students who didn't expect this tried to run from the falling robot. Just as it seemed like they were about to be flattened like a pancake they were suddenly picked by their shirts and were brought out of the way. When they went to see who did it they saw a giant bird made out of ice hovering over them before flying away and slowly shrinking in size. Soon they all appeared by Sora and perched on her shoulders as she continued to run on the outside of the frozen wreckage that was the zero pointer.