CHAPTER 13

The next morning at school everyone was very excited for the trip. All the students couldnt sit still due to their endless excitement. They conversed with one another about how it will turn out. The Izucrew was no different. They talked about how well they hope they will do and if there will be any sort of special training. Soon Aizawa entered the class and when he looked at his students he saw everyone sitting quietly and patiently waiting for their teacher. He smirked a little at this.

"Good, your starting to learn. Now on to the topic at hand. Later we will be going out for the training exercise. It will be held at one of our on site facilities, The U.S.J." Everyone was excited to hear this. The class, save for a few, started to cheer in delight at the aspect of going on a class trip.

Aizawa didnt appreciate the sudden interruption and loud noise they were making. He activated his quirk making everyone who was cheering to immediately settle down and assume proper sitting position.

"Obviously you didnt learn much about rudeness here dont worry that will be fixed soon enough. Now, as I said yesterday you are allowed the option to wear your hero outfits or your gym uniform. If you wish to bring a piece of your hero outfite that's fine as well. However you are responsible for whatever you bring. Dont lose or forget it there because we won't be making you a new one. Is that clear?" Everyone just nods in understanding.

"Good, now then" he presses a button and the suitcases holding everyone's hero outfits appear. "All that wish to don their hero outfits take your case. If not, you can head straight for the locker rooms and change into your gym uniforms. Once done head outside there will be a bus that will take us there."

Everyone after that immediately got up and headed for their cases save for a few. Izuku decided to leave it here thinking it won't be of much use to him. So he heads straight for the locker rooms and starts changing into his gym uniform. The other guys enter the locker rooms and see him changing into his gym uniform. Kirishima decided to walk up to him to ask about it.

"Hey man,how come you didn't take your hero outfit? It looked really awesome." He said with confusion and slight enthusiasm.

Izuku slightly turns around to see Kirishima changing as well while looking at him. Izuku puts on his shirt and turns completely.

"I didn't think it would be much help out there. So I decided against it. It was mainly for decoration anyway. Im not even taking my sword with me as there would be no point." He said getting a shrug in return.

"Well if thats what you think then who am I to complain. Now lets hurry up and get dressed so we can get to the bus." He said making everyone speed up a bit.

After a few minutes almost everyone is standing outside in front of the bus. Aizawa is waiting in front of these adolescent teens. After a minute Mineta arrives and they can finally leave.

"All right. Now that everyone is here we can board the bus and head over to the USJ. Izuku your class rep so make sure everyone is on board and boards the bus orderly." He then gets on the bus to sit down and wait for the kids. Izuku turns to the rest of the class and smiles.

"Ok everyone lets all form a single line and fill up the seats accordingly. So if you want to sit with a certain someone or someone's now is your chance to group yourself with them." He said and everyone started moving around and pairing with friends they made.

After a minute everyone was done and started heading inside the bus. After a minute all the students were seated and talking with their buddies. Izuku being last was in the back of the bus. Momo and Tsu expected this and stayed in the back of the line so they would be together. Soon the bus started moving and they were on their way to the USJ. It didnt take long for everyone to start talking to each other. Some stayed to themselves like the one with the mask on the lower part of his face and the Todoroki twins, all of which just went to sleep.