[157]INVISIBLE 2 - Dec 24 2021

Start from the beginning

"Well our dear friends at Dispatch contacted me about the same!" Jungkook's manager grits his teeth "... I am already outside the apartment near ARMY STREET so please get out right now!"

"You... you tracked me?" Jungkook is shocked

"I had to! For all the mess you created! I had to pay those beaches to not post the pictures but we can't avoid the articles that might follow this!"

Jungkook wanted to wake Jimin up but first he needed to know what was happening so he left by taking the spare key from the door and locking it up.

**

Jimin decides to finally go on Twitter to see his idol. He needed to know if Jungkook was in Busan that morning

Jimin's eyes widen when he sees many news articles about Jungkook and his possible lover

Jimin clicks on Jungkook's profile to see a video uploaded by the man

"Yes, it's true...I love someone.....and I know that it's too early to say that but I genuinely do.... I want to know more about them... though whatever I know in itself is enough to make me crazy about them.. and until that person feels the same, I don't want to put their name forward. My mochi...." Jimin looks at the screen shocked ".... I really like you... please be patient with me..."

**

Does mochi mean anything? Of course it did. Why else did Mr Mochi have wide eyes?

Flashback:

Jimin stuffed his mouth with 3 mochis at the same time, making Jungkook laugh softly

"Mochi... you look like a mochi..." Jungkook comments making Jimin pout cutely

"I'm not..."

"You are... you are cute like a mochi..." Jungkook says making Jimin blush

Soon

"Here.. have it..." Jimin offers Jungkook the last piece

Jungkook shakes his head "...you can have it.... I can just eat my mochi up.." Jungkook says caressing Jimin's cheek

Jimin's cheek reddened making Jungkook laugh

**

Back to present

Jimin sees plenty of comments on the man's profile- some hating on Jungkook for being in love.

Jimin sheds a tear, his heart aches knowing that Jungkook had to go through this because of him. He never thought Jungkook would be affected by this. He was suddenly anxious about the man's career.

What have I done? How could I forget that Jungkook is an idol?

Jungkook had been so friendly with him, like a normal person would, that he forgot that he and Jungkook weren't on the same level.

Jimin immediately deletes every social media he had

I'm sorry. I have to do this. This is for the best.

**

Jungkook sighs as he realises that Jimin had deleted all his social media accounts. He didn't have Jimin's number to contact him.

Jungkook started getting depressed. He couldn't even travel back to Busan to talk to the boy in person.

Did I do something wrong?

**

Jungkook's past interview that keeps getting shared on Twitter

"I'm happy... I'm finally happy" Jungkook smiles into the camera ".. I know I don't know much about them... but they... make me smile just thinking about them.... it wasn't really love at first sight... it was more of their love for me making me feel safe. Like I'm home. I hope you all will accept my decision to date. Not that it matters but I don't want to make my partner uncomfortable..."

"Partner?! Tell us more Mr Jeon" the interviewer says excited

Jungkook smiles, wide, a bit shy "...yea... my partner... hopefully for life"

**

Jungkook goes LIVE

"....KOOKIEs, please support us..." Jungkook sighs "....please my mochi... I miss you so damn much..."

**

Jimin felt really bad for the man. Jungkook didn't look that great in that Vlive. And so, Jimin immediately takes the train to Seoul and to Jungkook's company.

"How may I help you sir?" The lady at the reception asks Jimin

"I..uhm.. I'm looking for Mr Jeon Jungkook... I..."

The lady frowns "...I don't think..."

"Please.. it's urgent... just tell him Jimin is here..."

Jungkook's manager, who happened to be in the vicinity, overhears them. The man recognizes Jimin immediately, having seen the paparazzi pictures as well as Jungkook showing him the boy's Twitter account

"Park Jimin, right?..." Jimin nods his head ".. come with me"

The man leads Jimin into the dance studio where Jungkook is currently practicing

Jungkook doesn't stop his hand stands when he sees his manager through the reflection in the mirror but then he notices Jimin walking in and in his shock and attempt to turn around, the man loses his footing.

"Aah!"

"Jungkook!" Jimin runs towards the man in shock

"Are you okay? Does it hurt anywhere?" Jimin's anxious voice makes Jungkook's heart beat fast

Jungkook smiles while staring at Jimin when he and the manager check Jungkook out for any injury.

"He is okay... I will leave the two of you alone..."

Jimin sighs. The two were sitting on the floor. Jungkook not moving from the position from where he fell

".... that was so scary..." Jimin has tears in his eyes but then frowns "...why are you smiling? Are you fine?"

"I'm fine now... you being here makes me happy..." Jungkook says genuinely, holding Jimin's hands

Jimin felt hurt. Jungkook looked really relieved seeing him there

"I'm sorry for being selfish... I just thought I made your life worse ... I'm nobody, Jungkook... you shouldn't be with me.." Jimin sighs

Jungkook smiles, understanding the reason behind Jimin's disappearance "...I might be an idol... but I am just like you.. a normal person with emotions just like anyone else... who said an idol can't be with the person they love, no matter what status they hold.. isn't that what love is really about?"

"I'm sorry..." Jimin looks down at his hands in Jungkook's hands

Jungkook sighs "... how could you leave me? ... you said you would support me... you said you would support my love... then how could the cause of my euphoria be the cause of my sadness.."

Jimin let down the tears he was trying to hold. It's true, this was what he had written on his Twitter when people started hating on Jungkook for having A/N as a lover. But when it came to really supporting the idol in real life, he backed away like a coward. Jimin couldn't believe that instead of easing Jungkook's life, he made it worse for the man.

"I'm sorry..." Jimin says again making Jungkook sit up

"It doesn't matter. You are here now. I know your heart is pure and everything could look scary but I promise to be with you... I won't leave you until you really want me to.... please give me a chance... and let me show you that I am just like you... a normal Busan guy"

Jimin smiles, tears streaming down his face as he hugs the man tightly

"I love you..."

Jungkook smiles, returning the hug

"I love you too"

Thankfully this time Dispatch wasn't there to capture their first kiss

The end

A/N: little meow meow has tested positive for COVID 19. Please pray for his well being and stay safe guys. #GetWellSoonSuga

Also merry Christmas guys! Have fun!