Letter for Hogwarts

Ocean's pov

"Hahahahahahaha that's so funny!" Angel yelled laughing coming in with her best friend and my eternal crush, Cedric Diggory. They were best friends since they were little and i always had a big crush for him. My best friend is Neville Longbottom. I know, funny name actually, but he is one of the sweetest people ever.

"Hi Cedric" i said shyly to him.

"Hey Ocean, how are you?"

"I-i'm fine thanks. What about you?"

"I'm good thank you"

I smiled and he smiled back. I melted. I wanted to be with him.

I was 12 while my sister was 13. She was older. We are sisters but we couldn't look more different. She has long blonde hair, pale skin, green eyes, she's quite tall and she loves rock so much, you can tell it from her look. I, on the other side, have long brown wayvy hair, blue eyes, red lips, pink skin, red lips. I'm quite tall too. I love pop music, and everything calm except classic music.

" What was so funny?" I asked to my sister. I was a bit jealous.

"Oh, Cedric told me a joke"

"Ohh"

In that moment our mother, Kate, came in with two letters of Hogwarts, last years we went to another wizard school.

"Angel, Ocean, these are for you" she said hanging us the letters.

"We will go to Hogwarts!" I yelled. Neville hugged me and Angel hugged Cedric. Then, i ran to my sister and she hugged me. She kissed my cheek. When we pulled away, Cedric hugged me. I was shocked. But i hugged him back.

" Sissy, this is gonna be a great year" said Angel winking at me.