Chapter 7- Reasons?

Start from the beginning

"I don't give a damn just fuck off!" I said as I walked out of the classroom and pushed a dude down.

"Hey what's your problem! The boy shouted.

"I don't fucking know! Maybe you should move out of my damn way next time!"

He picked up his books and walked off with a few other kids staring at us. I just tell them to go on with their lives and I walked down the halls in anger.

~
Louis POV
"Hey Louis." Eleanor says as she stands behind me while I put my books in my locker.

I smiled and pulled her into a hug."Hey El, how are you doing!?"

She pulls away and grins."I'm good, and I see you already gave me a nickname." She said as she moves her brown hair back.

"Yeah, and do you have a nickname for me?" I asked.

"Yeah and you're my Boobear!"

"Perfect! Now shall we go to lunch?" I say as I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Sure."

I smiled and we made our way to the lunch.

~
"Thanks for buying lunch for me today Louis, but I could have paid for it myself like I always do!"

"It's no problem." I said as we walked to our table.

"Well you are a true gentleman Mr Tomlinson." She replies which makes me blush.

"Why thank you..."

"Hey Tommo where ya off to?" Niall yells with his Irish from their normal table.

"Me and Eleanor are going to eat our lunch." I said try to be as calm as I can.

"Where's your little nerd friend at?" Zayn said with a smirk on his face while playing with his food.

"Thanks to you idiots he's at home with a crack rib and a damage internal organ following with a few bruises we had to rush him to the hospital yesterday!"

They gasp acting like their in pure shock then bust out laughing and Liam sitting there quietly not saying a word.

"He's such a loser! He couldn't even handle a few punches and kicks!" Ed laughs out.

"Yeah, it was hilarious how he thought we would just leave him alone! And do you remember how he tried to push you off like he was strong enough!" Niall jokes.

Zayn chuckles and high fives them both."Bro that was the most funniest thing ever, he was scared to death!"

I felt anger rush through my body. Why would they think something like that is funny? They apparently don't know how it feels, but if they keep this up I'll show them how it feels.

"You guys are so fucking full of yourselves. You don't even know how much pain he is in everyday just because of you dickheads! Like why do you do this anyway? Like do you even care about people's feelings!?"

Zayn shrugged his shoulders and pulled out his phone."People don't give a fuck about my feelings, so why should I care about theirs?"

"Maybe they would care if you didn't hit them everyday!"

"What are you talking about I don't...umm yeah...well you know they're losers and I'm the coolest guy in school everybody knows who I am." Zayn said calmly and stern, but still sounded nervous at the same time.

Why would Zayn pause like that? Was he hiding something that might solve everything.

So I just did this since he wasn't telling anyone. I sat in the chair right next to Zayn and tugged him by his shirt."Listen if you ever hurt Harry again I am going to make the rest of your high school experience a living hell, and that goes for all of you." I said sternly.