Journey To The Holy City

Y/n rode on horseback as he made his way to the holy city of Camelot, having just witnessed Rhongomyniad's power for himself, he knew that this singularity wasn't going to be easy by any measure whatsoever. By a large margin, this was probably the single most challenging one that Chaldea had faced thus far.

As he passed through the city that once was Jerusalem, he closed his eyes. He could hear the people moving out of the way as his horse strode up to the gates of the holy city.

He was brought inside the gates by knights who lead him to the throne room. Artoria was waiting for him as he walked in. Before he could take a knee before her, she held her hand up motioning for him to stop.

Artoria: "You shall not bow to me. As far as I am concerned, we are equals, you and I."

Y/n: "I don't think I understand."

Artoria: "There isn't much to understand, Y/n. As a master then you should not be bowing your head, even before me. I am a servant at the end of the day. While I cannot be contracted, I must respect the fact that you are able to handle such powerful servants as Percival and Lordred. Shinbei is no pushover either. He was able to back up Gawain when that blonde woman attacked. However, this is neither the place or time. Before we begin, I must ask how the raid went."

Y/n: "Before the lance's light crushed all beneath it, Mordred and I razed the village to the ground. We met next to no resistance."

Artoria narrowed her eyes as she looked at his person for any hint of a lie. However she found no trace of any deception. Such was Y/n's plan. He had told her the truth, the knights met no resistance. However that was because he had evacuated the village beforehand.

Y/n knew that Artoria would be able to pick up on lies form a mile away, which made him nervous that his collaboration with Morgan would be discovered. However a small smile emerged on Artoria's face.

Artoria: "Good. I had high hoped for you from the beginning. I'm glad that those hopes have been validated successfully."

Artoria stepped down from her throne to stand before the master.

Artoria: "I have been having odd dreams lately. Of a me from far in the future from now."

Y/n knew that she meant that she was seeing the fifth grail war. However he let nothing show.

Y/n: "Is that why you called me here, your highness?"

Artoria: "No. Merely making idle talk. However, it is time that your receive your king's blessing."

Artoria held her hand out. Y/n took a second and held it in his own. Instead of an immediate power boost however. Artoria smirked as she waved her other hand, locking the doors of the throne room as she dragged him to the throne.

Shit was about to get steamy.

Too bad you lot ain't gonna see it.

Under the scorching heat of Egypt. Gudao was busy practicing his magecraft with Nitocris acting as an overseer. She was proficient in the magecraft of ancient egypt, however that did not mean she wouldn't be able to offer advice on modern magecraft.

She encouraged Gudao to practice Gandr spells as well as reinforcements.

As Gudao stopped to take a break, Nitocris decided to start up a conversation.

Nitocris: "I must say, you were rather loud when you spent your first night here."

Gudao: "That's because of a few reasons. First of which was that nobody told me Astolfo was a guy. In addition, nobody told me he had a dick the size of a monster can."