ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕣 𝕐𝕠𝕦

Past

The boy next to me was finally calm. I didn't know his name, but then again it seemed he was not the one to let everyone know his name around. All I knew is his Dom's name was Marcus and he apparently was a sly piece of shit.

The paramedics on site cleared him to leave and that was when he turned to face me. He had the most palest green eyes I have ever seen. I wonder what's his ethnicity?

His blonde hairs were dishleved and tear line streaked through his face. Poor soul. If he was smiling, he would be beautiful. I did notice various marks on his body, not even few days old. They didn't look vicious, but they would have hurt.

Was he like me?

Before I could ponder upon the question, he bowed down humbly and was escorted away. I am sure this wasn't our last meeting.

From my peripheral vision; I saw a beautiful girl strutting to where I was. She was scantily clad below, her buxom exposed and thick mane falling over one side of her shoulder. The air about her spoke of superiority. A challenge. She was aware I am new and as expected, sizing upto me.

Bring it on.

I could feel the entire attendees attention were on us.

Her gait spoke of confidence; of a women whose charms could get her everywhere. She wasn't used to men telling her no; and got what she wanted.

"Hi." She spoke but it was her lips that I read and understood. Time and again I need to keep thanking Cross who trained me to lip read.

All I did was nod. I wasn't going to open all my cards and true form.

"I am Catriona." If she expected me to speak up, she's sadly mistaken. I didn't mind her misunderstanding my silence for arrogance; afterall I wasn't here to make out with her. If she thought her attitude and attention towards me would bring me down on my knees, she was sadly mistaken. To be honest back in my early teens, I had many partners who were beautiful. She was just one among them.

Raising my eyebrows I was about to take a step back, showing very well on my face that I didn't care a damn for her, and not out of cowardice. She wasn't expecting me to shrug her off. Her face changed instantly and shock have way to irritation and rage.

"I heard you came with Liege. Did I mistake you to be a Dom; or is Liege your Sub?" She was baiting me.

"It's strange how a man like Liege could bring a man like you here. You seem to be so plain." I had to give it to her. She was good at inciting people. When she received no response from me, her agitation rose top notch.

She was about to hold my hand and that was when I had enough of her play. Raising my eyes, I glared at her to make her soul know I wasn't a person to be touched without permission. If you want to touch me, you very well need to earn it.

Her hands shot back immediately and she held them close to her chest as if my gaze burnt her. But recovered quickly and threw a new challenge at me. "In this room; many present here always wanted to play with me. Some of them tried but could never make me come. I will give you one chance, if you are so assured about yourself, then make me bend to your will and I'll accept you to be a superior Dom."

She wasn't done and I patiently waited for her to complete. "If you fail to make me come, then you have to kneel in front of me while I play with you. Deal?" Her smirk gave away too much of her feelings. What she failed to realise was while giving out this challenge; I could read want in her eyes and body. Too much of telltale.

With a sigh I gave her a nod and even tough Cross was watching me, I didn't glance once at his direction. This was my battle. I needed to prove myself worthy of his belief in me.