ℙ𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖

Trigger Warning: BDSM Scene.
***

(A/n: I have introduced a particular act and element here. Please use Google or Wikipedia to read about it; or you could ask me questions.)
***

We drive towards Cross's apartment located above the studio. No words were exchanged between us, except for clasping our fingers together tightly, everything else was silent.

We trudge towards the door and as he steps aside for me to enter, a strange anticipation of what was to come next made me realise with Cross, this was a beautiful experience. I trusted him.

It was a beautiful bedroom facing a lake. Had Cross brought me here before, I would have assumed it was just another guest bedroom. Closer the attention I paid, more characteristics of the room splurged out. Subtle hooks on the ceiling, various hidden hooks covered under the bedding, a mammoth one-sided wall mirror; it was all a statement to the person using this room of what was to come.

Right in between was a gigantic round bed covered in rustic satin and next to the window was a small bench with silver chains embedded at the foot of it.

Cross stood behind me and banded his arms against my waist and signed, "I always wanted to bring you here. I hope you like it." Kissing the mid section of my back; he pulled me into a walk-in closet. There it was; all this beauty displayed as prized trophy.

"When you came into my life, I hoped to share all this with you one day. I am glad you're here. What is mine, from now on, is yours Akira."

I was truly awed and humbled.

"All this is ours. The bedroom behind too. I have never brought anyone here Akira. I hope you believe me."

Kissing his forehead I grinned, "I do believe you. Why wouldn't I?"

He was happy with my answer and when I couldn't contain myself, the nagging thought within me, I signed, "Cross. Is it weird for you to give me pain? Do you think many might consider our relationship toxic?"

"Pup, the difference between want and abuse; the thread is very thin. As for me, I differentiate between abuse and want. You want this; and I have the need to satisfy your want. We are two consenting adults in a sexual relationship who knows what their partner's wants with limits.

"In the eyes of society one might think this is a domestic violence; but in BDSM, there are always consenting adults with a chance of using their safewords in a safe environment. Let the world think what it needs to. I trust you to stop me when our act becomes cumbersome and you trust me to stop when times comes, Akira."

It was all true. Kissing his cheeks and warm with his answer I took everything in like a happy soul in a toy store. One could just smell the pristine leather in here. There were various elements on the racks. Many of which I am familiar with, thanks to my lovely teacher; but one in particular caught my eye.

Cross saw my interest at the petite looking whip and he picked it up with such gentle ease. "This is Sjambok or also referred as Litupa. Looks nothing out of the ordinary but not a tool which many use these days. It's quite exquisite and rare. Here." The moment he handed it to me, my gaze widened and was pleasently surprised by the feel of its weight in my hand. It was heavy at the bottom yet light towards the tail.

"What is this?"

"Once upon time this device was used against cattles and other such animals to tame them. It was also used by many law enforcement officers against criminals. This beauty is just meant to be admired Pup and not to be used on people anymore, let alone animals. Many would consider this violation and illegal."