Chapter 90: I will teach you

Start from the beginning

Eruhaben made a mental note of the name of the human in front of him. Whose name he know is Cale, and seems to be a noble. But there was an aura, which is disguising his real appearance.

The swordsmen and mages, were not very interesting for the Gold dragon. In fact, the pure-blooded Wolf boy and the Cat children, who also seemed to be pure-blooded but mutated in some way, caught his attention more than the others.

But they are not as interesting as this human. Who had wrangled his discipline and is the parental figure of the baby dragon.

The luck to gather 7 ancient powers could not have just be pure luck.

'What a crazy bastard.'

Cale was a crazily lucky bastard.

[Oh how wrong he will be.]

He looked at the human who had no problem looking directly at him while talking to him and felt more curious than anger.

"Then I guess I do not need to worry."

Cale's expression was so calm, that it seems like he was about to fall asleep from the conversation. But Cale was actually conversing to the Ancient Powers in his head.

'YOU NEED TO FIND THE WATER ATTRIBUTE POWER!' -Abyss yells in Cale's head.

'I finally got my freedom and now there is a chance that our host will explode! You can't be serious.' - Cheapskate

'Calm down, Cale has already sent people off to look for the said water attribute. He has already planned up ahead.' - Super Rock, tried to calm the group down.

"Your body is currently a ticking time bomb. You'll blow up if your power of restoration screws up even by a bit."

Boom!

Raon's front paw slammed down on the golden table again. Eruhaben found it funny that a Dragon was in despair over a human's life, but continued to speak after seeing the little Dragon's vicious gaze.

"Human just needs to find a water attribute ancient power! No, I will find it for him."

'Cute.'

Cale smiles and pats Raon's head.

"Don't worry, we already narrowed the locations to just the Eastern Continent. I will be fine, as long as I don't use up the water in the necklace."

Eruhaben scoffed once again. No matter how much of a lucky bastard this human was, he was able to gather seven ancient powers, it would be almost impossible to collect all five elements.

"Little kid, you need divine luck to find ancient powers."

"A great and mighty dragon can create something stupid like divine luck! Do you not know about the might of a dragon, Goldie? We can just asked a Divine beast, right human?"

'Divine beast?'

At the call of their name, Terra appeared out of nowhere and let out an adorable Baa. Catching everyone's attention as he trotted over to where everyone was as rubbed their head on Cale's pants.

"Oh. I was sure I left you outside. How did you get in?"

Baa.

"As long as there are Earth attributed minerals you will appear?"

Baa.

"I see."

"You understand them?"

Luke gasped in awe, as he can somewhat understand his own guardian, but if he guess wrongly, he would only be at the wrong end of his dear partner's pecks and clawing.