Chapter 41: Preparation for Revenge

Recap

"Want me to come along?"

The mind dragon asked from the couch he chose to rest on.

"Additional help is nice. I will leave it to you, Mieko. You can use your dark elf form should you please."

"Finally. I thought I would have to live my life as another cat. Even the children can change into their human form."

The purple eyed dragon whined.

"If you didn't pull that prank on us, our human would be more li-len- more merciful." Raon declared.

"Lenient, Raon."

Cale corrected him.

"Lenient. Got it. I will learn."

He left instruction for Aster and Hans. Aster to drag Beacrox later after him, while Hans was to teleport to the Capital first, to prepare everything else. As he left with the children and the dragons to the Northwest Region of the Roan Kingdom. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cale was in disguised as they finally arrived at Stan territory and got a decent room in an inn. Along their way, Raon and the kittens were all watching the seed and rolling the glass egg it was in.

Mieko took the form of a Southerner heritage knight, which was similar to his Dark Elf form, but with human ears and wearing a merchant's attire. He had memorized the route and is drove the carriage.

They arrived discreetly to meet a certain someone who will help them in their plans to take revenge.

Ding. Ding.

The wind lightly tapped on the window. It was a surprisingly windy night.

The man whose work would only start when night approached the Stan territory was leisurely leaning on his couch as usual. On his face was a gentle smile that he brought out every so often.

"i'm really curious."

That man was curious about what was going on. He tapped the armrest of the couch.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

"You can stop tapping you know."

Another voice echoed and made the merchant snapped his gaze to the window which was being shut close by a cloaked figure. There was 3 cats in the room as the cloaked figure just moved to sit on another couch.

"Huh. Are you the one my nephew told me about?"

The cloaked figure just nodded, as he motioned for the other man to calm down and sit back onto the couch.

"No need to be shocked. I'm here on business. Odeus Flynn, I'm in need of your service."

Odeus Flynn, just looked at the figure with calculative eyes. As he was informed by his nephew that he knew someone who needed specific services. Therefore, his nephew dropped his name. Billos also mentioned that the client is a very special partner to him.

'He didn't mention anything about this.' Odeus yelled in his own head. 'How did Billos know where I was? Or was this client of his watching everyone's movement. Billos, this person is crazy.'

"Ah. I'm pretty sure you are thinking along the line that I'm crazy, am I right?"

They commented, before pushing their hood off, to reveal themselves as the trash of the Henituse County.