Chapter 78: Fire of Destruction & a little fun

A.N: short chapter. They are really just going to collect the power early.

Cale and those mentioned had teleported into a town near the Ten Finger Mountain. As Cale equipped everyone with their own rune coat to keep them warm. Ron, Lock, Aster, On and Hong went off to explore the town, first while Cale and Raon went to deal with business first.

They arrived at the peak of Ten Finger Mountains, which was melting due to the sheer strength of the Cheapskate wrath, according to Super Rock.

"Human! It is hot! What is this?"

Raon complained as he hid under his own rune cloak for his small body.

"Is this lava? I read about it in a book! It is hotter than fire in the Jungle! It is an interesting power!"

Lava appeared in front of Cale and Raon. It was not huge, but still a decently large lava pit. Of course, this peak was not a volcano. However, this lava was melting the mountain. They could feel intense heat radiating from the fire.

"Raon. Give me the bag of silver. Aster gave it to you right?"

Cale held his hand out as Raon nodded, before handing Cale the bag of silver they got when Cale first harvested his silver mine in the Eastern Continent. There were over 200,000 silver coins now.

"What are you going to do with it, human?"

"We are going to feed the lava. Don't worry, this should be sufficient to awaken this cheapskate."

Then Cale dug his hand into the bag and threw handfuls of money out. Cale frowned at the slow process, so he grabbed the bag and made himself fly over the fire, before pouring the money out at a faster rate.

Claaaaaaaaang-

The silver coins continued to fly like snow.

'Do not worry, Fire of Destruction. I may give you money now, but remember your money you kept long ago is mine.'

"This can't be! I don't know how to feel! I shouldn't feel this way! But this is so refreshing to watch!"

The 4-year-old Raon fell into a state of chaos. Cale didn't care as he watched the silver coins float up to create a path for him.

'I haven't felt this feeling in a long time! Ah, the smell of money!'

It was the owner of the ancient power, as he voiced his obsession about money.

'Keep on throwing the money! I haven't seen anybody other than my crazy friend waste silver coins like this! Muhahahahaha!'

Cale just smiles at the laughter of the ancient power, as he carelessly spent burning his money for this fire.

'Money! Let me smell more of the scent of money!'

'I wanted to be able to throw money away like trash like this too. But those damn bastards stole it all! My money, as well as my friends' money! Those sons of bitches! You cruel bastards that treated us like slaves!'

The golden pig in the middle of the lava started swearing profusely. Cale did not pay any attention as he landed on the path of silver coins and walked towards the golden pig. As Cale just poured the money out, the golden pig sculpture was shining brighter than ever before.

Siiiiiiizzle-

A red vapor started to rise from the lava. Raon flew up higher in order to avoid the vapor. It was vapor that had fire inside of it.