Chapter 15: Bob and Witira

recap

I was working on the formula for the potion, which I'm trying my best to remember, as I wasn't incharge of making it. I know the steps but I don't remember the proportion. The next thing I knew, I was asleep on the table, at the first rise of the sun. I turned to see that our guest have left and... he took my cloak with it. 'I quite like it. I guess I should go make a new one.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Morning human!" Raon cheered as he appeared as his human form, along with On and Hong running beside him. "Amiru noona is waiting downstairs." I quickly changed and joined Amiru and her guards as they were served tea by Hans.

"Young Master Cale, did you sleep properly last night?" Amiru asked me, as I must have some eyebags.

"Don't worry too much about it. I was working on another formula for future profit." with that I grinned at her and she returned the grin. "It's something which will surely assist us in the future."

"As expected of Young Master Cale, you are not as the rumors say. You are talented in many ways." she complimented as I had a light sandwich, and chat with her as I followed her out, as she carried On in her arms, while Raon and Hong walked by my side. "Something interesting happened last night. The whirlpool in front of the central island has disappeared, it disappeared overnight without a trace." she said with a happy tone.

"It's a miracle. Congratulation." I clapped my hands and the others also clapped along. 'That was because of us, right?'

'Yup. We weakened the whirlpools, and I guess the wind had to redistribute their strength and the number of whirlpools disappeared.' The thief explained. 'I see.'

"So, young master Cale! In return for the Henituse Family's investment, I want to show you the sight of a peaceful Ubarr sea. Will you come with me to the central islands?" she asked me and I just gave a smile to her.

"Human, can we go?" Raon tugged my shirt and I pat his head.

"Of course. How about you 2?" I questioned turning to the kittens, who shook their heads. "I see. Then return back and play with the other wolf children first. We shall have more food once we are done." they nodded and headed back to the residences as we continued on. When we reached the boats, there was a buffed man with long brown hair like lion's mane. And the man had a dangerous aura, similar to Choi Han. Which means he is weaker than the future me. But now, I'm weak as a prick. I happened to have grabbed by sword before I left the place and having it by my side, does calm me down.

"Ah, this is your first time seeing this person, right? This is the person who was almost caught up in the whirlpool. Mr Bob, this is young master Cale Henituse." Amiru introduced me to the buffed man.

'Bob? Isn't he Toonka?... well who cares.' I mentally determined, as I felt Raon hide further behind me. Toonka had to put a smile on that scary looking face of his. It was even scarier than those assholes demons.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Bob." he introduced himself. Bob. It's a fitting name for a stupid person like him. A strong fool who will blindly go into a fight, without the care of his own body, but yet. I can't help but be jealous that he had such a fit body.

"Bob is from the Whipper Kingdom. He is from a small seaside village and went out to fish when somehow ended up shipwrecked." Amiru explained.

"That is correct. I just live a simple life fishing by the village. Hahahaha. I don not know how I ended up like this." he laughed and the booming of his voice, caused Raon to hide behind me even more. Everyone aside from Amiru also looked at 'Bob' suspiciously, as people from the Whipper Kingdom are said to be Barbarian.