Chapter 43: Raon's Revenge

Recap

However, his path was blocked by one of his fallen lackeys. And then, that black existence completely revealed himself.

Those eyes that showed intense hatred for Venion.

He had not seen this figure for a very long time.

"We meet again?"

The black dragon appeared in front of him.

The Dragon, Raon, was smiling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"H-how did this bastard!"

Rough words that were not fitting for a noble came spilling out of Venion's mouth on reflex. His hood slowly came off to reveal his entire face. It was completely pale.

The Black dragon slowly flapped his wings as he approached Venion.

"Why are you so surprised?"

The calm and low voice reached Venion's ear.

"What is it, are you having a hard time recognizing me because I am not all bloodied up?"

Raon had a completely indifferent expression as he said that. He then slowly approached Venion while his black mana fluctuating in the air around him.

Venion took a step back.

'I need to get out of here.'

He didn't even care if he was stepping on his own lackey, as he continued walking backward.

"Venion Stan."

The dragon was speaking. Venion had never heard the dragon speak in the 4 years he had watched it get tortured.

It was also calling his name.

The dragon in front of him was different from the existence that used to get beaten and bloodied by clubs and whips.

Although the dragon was still the same tiny size, that formerly tortured existence was standing in front of him as a higher-ranking race.

"i guess you never expected me to come back?"

Venion had never expected this. All he had thought about was how he needed to find the dragon and bring it back to teach it to learn. It was a foolish thought. The foot taking another step back had started to shake. He couldn't help it.

"Well. I didn't come back alone."

The black dragon added and Venion instinct told him to run. And he did he turned and sprinted out of the alley, back the direction he came from.

Only to slam into another wall... or chest. As he was grabbed with a hand covering his mouth and the person lifting him off the ground.

"So, I heard what you did to the little one. Do you really think you can tame us?"

Mieko commented, all while releasing his dragon fear. Making Venion shiver even more, as he never expected another dragon. The fog hid the other dragon's appearance, but the fear was there.

"Well."

The scum then felt pain in his arm, or what was suppose to be his arm, as the other dragon chopped it clean right off. He screamed in pain, but his screams were being muffled by the dragon's hand.

On the roof, Cale just face palmed as the pair didn't tell him that they were going to chop an limb off. Plus, they promised to return the bastard in one piece.