Chapter 87: Tiger's Request

Cale couldn't help but wonder.

'Do I have some unknown affinity with animals?'

[It's god-nim's fault!

Myst/God!Cale: Whose fault is that?]

He could not understand why he kept getting tangled up with so many different types of Beast people and Divine Beast. Furthermore, they were all Beast people who were either struggling or in danger.

'It's not like I'm running an animal hospital or something. What? Am I suppose to help dwarfs next?'

[Oh, you have no idea.]

"Actually, you do not necessarily need to give us any information. It is us sharing information with you."

Cale's expression became odd.

"I'll at least listen to what you have to say. Nothing in this world is free."

Witira nodded her head, as Aster placed a soundproof barrier around this secret conversation. She recited the information she had gathered while patrolling the Eastern continent's coast.

"The organization you mentioned before, Arm, has taken full control of the Eastern Continent's underworld."

Ron's eyes headed towards Witira's lips, until Cale interrupted that statement.

"That is not true. Unless my uncle deduction of full control is questionable, but they only have about 43% control of the underworld. As the 57% was control by him. So, unless Witira-nim is only referring to the mere 43% of the Underworld, then that is understandable."

Cale mentioned as he decides to fully trust his uncle until he decides to turn against him.

"I didn't know that Young Master, had such a reliable relative. Maybe I might be wrong, about that."

"There is nothing to worry about."

"Anyways, the tiger tribe discovered that a portion of Arm had crossed over to the Western Continent. While gathering more information about that, they learned that a large number of experts have already arrived on the Western Continent."

Cale nodded his head.

It made sense. The magic spearman, the blond swords master, the beast tamer, all of them were rare experts. But it made it obvious where they are hiding. Mogoru Empire.

Witira observed Cale nodding his head as she continued to speak.

"And they discovered that Arm's Firth Battle Brigade, one of their many battle brigades, will conduct a large scale move in the near future."

'Hmm?'

Cale, who was just blankly nodding his head stopped moving.

"...What did you say?"

Cale wondered if he had heard correctly.

'A battle brigade? They plan to move first huh? I guess, we need to make sure they do not survive.'

"The First Battle Brigade. The Tiger tribe is certain that the entire brigade is getting ready to move."

"...Where?"

"Here. The Western Continent."

'Ho.'

Cale then had a sly smirk on his face as his eyes started giving off a sense of bloodlust.

Witira doesn't know what to think off, until the Young master was smack on the back of his head by his own subordinate. Cale immediately snapped out of how he was going to utterly destroy this brigade, before turning back to Witira.