Chapter 17: Leaving Ubarr territory, entering more drama

recap

"Of course nothing of those sort. It's only with me. Because no one will know that I run this little group. If they want information, they need to cough out money. Beside having a reliable flow of information is important in any future war." as they talked about that in more details, Witira said she was going to talk to her father about it and come back tomorrow with the decision. She said that Paseton was welcome to stay for the night, if he wanted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

The children then started playing and talking with Paseton, even Raon while he is in his human form until Amiru and Toonka arrived with the ingredients for dinner. Then Cale decided to do something he never offered before. 'I want some seafood tomato stew.'

"Hans. Get out of the kitchen." as the butler and chef was kicked out, the red head went in to prepare all the ingredients. In a couple of hours later and a giant pot later, a giant pot of seafood tomato stew was served and it was single handedly made by the trash of the Henituse territory.

"Young Master Cale. Did you really make this?" Amiru asked the latter who looks proud at the giant pot that they brought outside with Toonka and Paseton's help as it was a giant pot.

"I did openly kick Hans and the chef out didn't I?" he asked the lady who is still shocked as she pulled out a recording device to take a picture.

"Why did you make so much?" Lock's brother Maes asked the red head.

"Why not? It taste better sharing. Hillsmen go buy all the bread! This taste best with bread dipped in it!" Cale instructed and toss the wallet to the knight as a couple of them went off to buy all the bread in the village, while the remaining kept the pot hot.

When they came back, the villagers also took an interest and the food was shared with the mass, even Witira who got worried about her brother arrived and joined in the fun. When there wasn't enough food, the same trashy young master went to make more, with the chef and the butler. To end off this great night, was a melody of music that Raon, Hans and Amiru took a recording of.

The next morning, as Toonka/Bob got ready to leave on the boat prepared for him. He turned to greet his friend who was seeing him off. "Come after two month. The world will be different, my friend."

"Well, hurry back home, friend. When you are done, rip this." the red head handed a small tailsmen paper with rune writings on it. "this will tell me that you are done. Then I will come by and buy the magic tower and bring your resources. We can talk about alliance later." Cale told the brute.

"there is nothing much to talk about it. I Toonka will agree to the alliance of me and ... what will you call yourself? You aren't going to use your name, right?" he asked the red head who thought a little.

"Indeed. You are indeed smart. You will know me as the Widow and the group will be called the Web." he told brute as both smiled and shook on it. Before he left on the boat waving to everyone.

'you plan to recreate your former organization, huh? I didn't think you like that Red Widow mercenary name so much.' Abyss commented.

'It will be useful. I will make it earlier and let the circulation of information start first. And the name grew on me. I plan to use it a lot more in the future.'

As he returned to the residences, Witira was there to inform him about her father's responds. "He agreed to the alliance. It will benefit the both of us. We get rid of the Mermaids rebelling and you can protect your land."