Chapter 55: Meeting Arm

Recap

Cale made eye contact with Raon. He gave the order to Raon, who was waiting for the go ahead.

"Explode."

Ooooong.

The black mana that was gathered by Raon's paws shot out like arrows. The ten rays of mana rushed toward the island like streaks of light.

Cale covered his ears.

Baaang!

Bang baaaaaang-!

The ocean started to shake.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A large wave rushed toward them.

"Ugh! Everyone hold on to my body!"

Archie shouted urgently. The waves produced by the bombs were still dangerous, even though they were outside of the explosion's range. Cale, along with everyone else, quickly laid down flat to hug Archie.

Cale looked towards the source of the loud noise behind the tall waves.

Booom-

Guuuu-

Splaaaaaah.

A bright light rushed out of the island in the midst of all those noises. Cale could see that black smoke had taken its place once he could open his eyes again.

All sorts of debris were flying out form within the black smoke.

Cale just looked at the result with pride.

"... This is great."

Cale mumbled, as another big wave most swallowed them, but with the Sound of Wind, he was able to blow it away.

"Isn't this great, human? I can make explosions like this all the time."

Raon proudly said. As at the end of the multiple explosions, nothing was left of the island. Nothing was left of the place, not even the cliff where the Arms members were just before it exploded.

Aaaahhhh!

Kiiii-!

It was faint because they were far away, but Cale could hear both humans and mermaids screaming.

Splash.

The water rippled as Witira shot up into the air.

"Attack!"

Following the large Humpback Whale's command, the whale tribe, Whales and the oceanic beast people all rushed toward the tiny remains of the island. The people escaping from the island need to face Witira's whip.