Chapter 76: Tolz Territory

As Cale quickly left the capital, as fast as he appeared, taking one of the capital's reliable blacksmith with him.

The trip toward the main manor was peaceful as Aster drove the carriage that Cale and Raon rest in, while the other was driven by Ron, with the blacksmith's family sitting inside. Cale had already instructed Ron to head to the inn first with the blacksmith's family while he goes to the Tolz's main house.

Well, it was a quick work, as the Viscount were gathering poor people, who owe them a debt and going to send them to the Empire. Not knowing that they would most likely never be returning.

'Since I blocked several merchant routes for the Empire's human experiments, they are turning to use those affiliated with Arms to ship the people on their behalf... let's make both the Empire and Venion, more desperate.'

Cale smirk to himself as he received all the information from the terrified Viscount.

'I will let the Crown prince and his people deal with them and stop the trade.'

"Can't the great Henituse over look this?"

The Viscount begged, which infuriated the red head instantly.

"Allow us to rebuild the relationship between both territories and overlook this business. We need this to rebuild our family reputation after our fallout with Marquis Stan --"

"You are crazier than me. Because this business will ruin you more than I ruin you. The choice is yours. To be punished by the law or by your own allies. Either ways you will fall."

Cale told the Viscount, with a narrowed gaze and added. Causing the Viscount Family to shiver under his eyes.

"And trusting you will give us back our glory?"

The Viscount hissed as he glared back at Cale who was just gazing at the man emotionlessly.

"Your glory won't be return. But you will certainly not become a ruined family. Beside, you never had much of a grand reputation, aside from your relationship with the former future heir of Marquis Stan. With is more precious, your life or your reputation?"

Cale questioned the current head of the family, who is sweating buckets at the question.

"Take your time to think. But let me tell you one thing...time waits for no one."

Cale adviced before he left the place with his people to stay at an inn, which was being watched by the Viscount's people. Cale wasn't really bothered by it, as all the rumors they take to the young heir would be just rumors.

Cale just sips on his tea, as the door burst open to see young master Neo Tolz storming in. Pissed, but it wasn't surprising. Cale did threaten to ruin his entire family, should he not comply, anyone would be annoyed at that.

"How dare you Henituse. HOW DARE YOU--"

"How dare I stop your entire family from making a fatal mistake which might destroy your entire life?"

Cale calmly questions back, shutting the young master up.

"If that is your concern, then I will let you feel the fall of your territory... but for the greater good, I advise you to take the first step to stop all this bullshit. Sending those people to the Empire is a death sentence. If you are truly noble, then you should prevent something like that from happening."

"Tsk. I never saw you as a righteous and good person. Why start now?"

Neo hissed back.

"I am not. But I'm just doing this for my own benefit... will your people properly respect the Viscount who is supposed to protect them. Or only respect due to fear?"