only since you said please (26)

Start from the beginning

"Excusee mee?" You place your hand on your chest. He looks back at you with a weird look.

"What?" He furrows his brows. You open your mouth.

"You glanced at my boobs.." You whisper. He shakes his head a bit.

"No I didn't." He looks back out of the window. You scoff.

"Are you saying I can do better because I have nice boobs?" You watch him. He continues to look out the window.

"Who said you have nice boobs?" He mumbles lowly. You widen your eyes a little bit and gasp quietly. You furrow your eyebrows and stand up. He turns his head and watches you.

"Wow okay, good to know you're still the same fucking jackass I never liked in the first place." You tell him angrily. He sits up quickly and stands as you begin to walk to his bedroom door.

"No, no y/n, I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry." He gently grabs your arm. You stop and look up at him with an upset expression. His eyebrows sink to the sides slightly.

"What I said didn't come out right, I'm really sorry." Your lips quiver a little bit. What he said really hurt your feelings.

"Well it sounded like you meant it." You say with a lump in your throat. He leans over a bit to be more eye level with you.

"I meant that you can do better and deserve better because you're... really... beautiful and nice." He whispers. You furrow your eyebrows a little bit. Where is this coming from?

"And crushing on him will just get you hurt." He stands back up straight and brings his hand behind his neck.

"Why do you say that?" You whisper. He looks down at you with his eyes.

"Because... He'll move back to Italy...And I'm just guessing you wouldn't want to move there just for him." He shrugs a little. You sigh and look down slightly. You didn't actually like Nicola, that was a total lie. You wanted to see what Jotaro would say or do if you went along with it, and it's obvious that he doesn't approve.

"But why do you care? It's not like you like me anyway..." You speak quietly. He goes and sits back down on the side of his bed.

"I just... I don't want you getting hurt." He speaks deeply. You look over at him and gulp a little bit.

"Why? Because we're 'friends'?" You slowly walk and stand in front of him. You cross your arms and look down at his face. He looks up at you and opens his mouth a little. He goes to speak but then stops himself, instead, he closes his mouth and just nods. You nod back slightly.

"Okay...well, if I can't date Nicola, you can't date Elena." You tilt your head a little. He sighs a bit.

"I don't want to date Elena, she's not my type at all. I don't want to date an Italian woman." He whines a little. You giggle at him, you're surprised he's even talking this much considering he's normally quite plain and quiet.

"Why don't you want to date an Italian woman?" You wonder out of curiosity.

"My grandma is Italian, trust me, they talk a lot." He sighs. You giggle again at his response.

"Alright...I'm sorry for calling you a jackass." You bring your hand to his head and ruffle his hair a little. He squints and Star Platinum immediately comes out and moves your arm from his head. You widen your eyes.

"Hey... don't do that." You bring your other hand to his hair and ruffle it. Star Platinum uses his other hand and removes your hand from Jotaro's hair. You laugh and move your arms around trying to get them out of Star Platinums really gentle yet sturdy grip.

"Let me gooo." You whine and laugh a little. As you say that, you are suddenly met with a familiar horrible feeling. Tickling. You wail out in laughter as Star Platinum begins to tickle you everywhere, non stop. You wave your arms around yourself in an attempt to try and stop him, obviously it does not work.

"Hahahaha! Jotaro!! Stopp!!" You scream out in laughter. Jotaro laughs a little bit.

"STOP IM GONNA PEE!" You shriek, tears forming in your eyes from the laughter. Jotaro chuckles once more and then finally stops Star Platinum from tickling you. You breathe heavily and place your hands on your stomach which hurts from laughing so hard. You point at him slightly.

"Please- *huff* Never do that again." You breathe a bit heavily. Jotaro watches you in amusement and shakes his head a little.

"Fine, but only since you said 'please'." He smirks.

~

note: I am NOT making fun of Italian people, I am part Italian myself lmao