Chapter 6: I could be sleeping. But no.

Start from the beginning

“Hello Mr. Tomlinson.” I hear someone say.

I look up to see a women who looks no older than 20. Hmm, maybe got that wrong. That’s not the principle I had in my head. Whatever.

“Hi, this is my daughter Sophia.” He tells her.

She gives him a funny look.

“Adopted, of course.” He adds in.

I don’t understand why some kids get offended when their parents mention they’re adopted. Doesn’t bug me at all.

I sheepishly smile.

“Alrighty then, follow me to my office.” She says while motioning us to walk with her to her office.

TOOOUUCHH YOU GET THIS KIND OF RUSH.

Why is this stuck in my head?

Like seriously now?

LET ME KISS YOU.

I gotta control this. I’m going to start singing soon; we all know that’s a bad thing.

OH I JUST WANNA TAKE YOU ANY WHERE YOU’D LIKE

“Sophie?” Louis asks me.

“Hmm what?” I ask.

“We’re touring the school now.” Louis tells me as he gets up.

“Oh right sorry.” I say while getting.

MAKING THEM DROOL OUT THEIR CHINNY CHIN CHINS!

Okay, this is getting old.

“Alright, so this is the cafeteria.” Ms. Nancy tells me.

It’s pretty deserted because it’s the beginning of the day.  It looks nice, there is the classic “hot lunch” line. Which has some ladies behind it cooking some things. Then, there is a bunch of round tables with probably 5 chairs at each table.

“Cool.” I say.

Ms. Nancy leads me towards another area.

“This is the 7th grade area.” She says motioning towards the hallway ahead.

Wow. This school is kind of small. There are four classrooms with signs on the threshold of the door, one sign reads, “Social Studies”, the next says “Science, the other says “Math”, and the last reads “English”.

“Sophia?” She asks.

“Yes ma’am?” I ask.