Nothing about you is a secret anymore. 

koko de katenakya mou jinsei isshou tomatte (I have to win so that my path for the rest of my life won't only stop here)

Drastically, Midoriya starts looking more crazed and frantic, and doubt starts to grow within him.

jaa, watashi ni dekiru koto wa nani? (Even so, what can I do?)

dareka oshiete (Someone please tell me,)

sore ja dame na no? (Am I not that good?)

tte isshou rettou ruuzaagaaru (Meaning until I die I'd just become an inferior loser girl/boy)

"I think..that Midobro is comparing himself to so many other people, that he starts to question whether he really matters, if so many others can seem to do the job better." Kirishima comments, clenching his fist- that...hit a little close to home for him. 

He hoped, that through this video, and through someone else- especially his friend- he could realise how depreciating it was to carry on thinking like that.

Midoriya lays on the floor, looking tired and joyless, staring up at the sky

ano ko mitai ni naritakute (I want to become like her/him)

ano ko mitai ni narenakute (Yet, I can't become like her/him)

tanoshikute mitasarete (It was really fun, I was really satisfied)

mou ii yatte owaru dake (It would only end when I think it's enough)

The clip then shows Younger Izuku in his All Might costume, waving his All Might model with Inko. 

'At first, your dreams always seem like the best thing in the world. Sometimes though, you see the dark truth behind it, but without that dream, you don't exist anymore. Without that dream, you are not you.' Torino frowned, unwanted memories suddenly unburied and playing in his head. With much practice, Sorahiko pushed those decade-old memories back into his mind. 

saisho tte sonna mon de juubun ni shiawase de (Since the beginning even if it's only that thing it gave me enough happiness)

Also Izuku as a child is shown, asleep and drooling, on a drawing of All Might.

demo itsu da kke tarinakute (But I wonder since when it's not enough)

"Unfortunately, in our sh*tty world, passion won't get you through life. Happiness won't either. It's painful and gritty just to live another day sometimes..." Hitoshi mumbled, gazing at the two children in front of him- almost a visual representation of what he just said. 

It doesn't matter who you are, how old you are; as long as you're living, there will always be suffering alongside joy. 

mou ii yatte tomarenai (It will not stop even when I think it's enough)

We see Midoriya passionately running across the sand, sweat dripping off him. 

ki ga tsuita toki watashi wa (When I realized,)

nanimono ka ni naritakute (I want to become someone)

The grenette looks down at his own hands, and a silent- almost gutted- gaze rests across his face.