Authors Note

Hey guys, I would like to thank you for choosing to read my story

Hey guys, I would like to thank you for choosing to read my story. I hope you enjoy reading this as I have spent a lot of time planning and writing this book.

Some thing you should probably know - 

 1. I have never written a book before on Wattpad or really written any stories especially of this sort. So if the book seems to be a bit messy please do tell me so I can edit the chapters and make the book more readable and enjoyable.

2. There will be mentions of some very serious topics (some of these topics will be described in detail) so please do read at your own risk! Some of the major topics will be: rape, sexual assault, potential abuse, swearing and maybe some sex scenes (if I can write them well enough). 

3. If you don't like what I am producing in this story please don't leave any hate, just stop reading, and remove it from your library. I don't want any hate/negative comments on my page. The only exceptions are constructive criticism.

© 2021 დHiraeth

© 2021 დHiraeth

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means this includes photocopying, recording, or other electronic methods, without prior permission of the publisher. The only exception to this is in the case of quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain no commercial uses permitted by the copyright law. 

Any similarities this story has with other books is purely coincidental. This written work that has being produced came purely from me and would be greatly appreciated if you don't copy this work. If you want to use and idea that I have used in my story feel free to ask me about it because I will probably say yes but don't steal the whole concept of the book, please. 

Anyways, thank you for choosing to read my book! I hope you enjoy reading my book!

And don't forget to have a lovely day/night! <3