𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

I open my eyes to see him in front of us looking exactly how Prince did when he entered the room a few days ago “Ooh looks like it’s getting spicy in here tonight” he chuckles “Now get your hand of Layla” he barks but Prince does not take his hand off, Sebastian rolls his eyes “I’m two hours away I’ll be here in the morning, so while I’m gone don’t get to carried away” he says before disappearing, Princes whole mood has changed from relaxed to mad “You shouldn’t put up with what he says” I tell Prince hoping he listens “What so I end up with another scar across my body” I place my hand under his shirt and stroke the scar he flinches at first touch but soon settles, “Well I think it’s sexy” I giggle but he clenches his eyes shut.

I think he’s getting tired now, I place a hand on top of his hand but he digs deep into my knee with his nails, I began to stand up “Where are you going?” he asks with his eyes closed “I was going to get the bed ready for us you can sleep in there tonight” he mumbles through his smirk “How much pain can you take Layla?” “Enough, why?” he digs his nails into my skin even deeper hurting more and more “Ouch!” I shout as I watch his hands push more  “That’s enough” I tremble, he pulls his hand from my knee to see deep nail marks bleeding slightly, I get up from the sofa in shock and pain but he opens his eyes and grabs my leg with a firm grip slowly licking the blood of “Sorry, I hurt you I just want to taste your blood again” Prince slurs his words, I’m beginning to think he’s drunk which may turn out not so good when your a vampire.

All of a sudden he punctures my thigh with his teeth cutting holes deep into my skin while pain shoots through me “Prince please stop it hurts!” he stands up and pushes me into the bed and drags his tongue along my arm then bites my wrist hard “Prince stop!” I shout but he continues licking the holes he punctured into me “Just a little more” he mumbles into my skin, I begin to cry in pain, He pulls away dramatically studying my eyes as I try to catch my breath that had been held in “What have I done” he licks the marks once more before sitting up uncomfortably on his bed staring into my eyes of fear as he tugs at his collar of his shirt “I’m sorry Layla” I follow his gaze to the floor “You hurt me!” I whisper loudly, he throws his head into his hands “I can’t do anything without hurting someone!” he barks “No your just drunk, it makes you do stupid things” I try to reassure him it’s okay even when truly it’s not, but my words have no effect on his emotions, he’s face his filled with a expression of horror, Prince buries his face into his hands more and switches the lights off around us with a click of his finger, then falls back into his bed next to me and lays still, as if his life has been sucked out of him.

I lay there unsure whether to move or check if he’s okay, silence stretches around us while I can see the moonlight peeking through the blinds, I slowly climb out of bed and tip-toe to the covered up window, I pull the black curtains back quietly and outside in the sky is a large moon facing me, I feel arms hug my waist and pulling me in from behind, I turn my head over my shoulder to face Prince, but it’s not him, it’s Sebastian.