𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙

I make it out on the decking and I look above me to see the sky filled with big stars twinkling in the dark sky. I haven’t seen anything this pretty in my life, I take a seat on the bench and stare out to the sea watching the ripple of the boat, and the little waves but I am starting to feel slightly cold though I can handle it if the stars are as beautiful as this, I turn to my right and Prince startles me as he takes a seat next to me “How did you get here? I didn’t even hear you” I ask “I’m a vampire” he says looking above us “it’s beautiful isn’t it” I tell him in amazement “I’ve seen more beautiful things in my time” “Like what?” I ask but he only grins “I’d have to kill you if I told you” “Looks like you'll have to kill me then” I manage to say while laughing,  his eyes are like the galaxy left in despair and I can’t stop staring into them, getting lost “Do I scare you?” he says out of the blue “I am the second most powerful vampire in existence”, “Why would you ask that” I ask “No you don’t scare me and that doesn’t change the way I look at you”.

He leans in and whispers in my ear “You look scared earlier” I back away and say “Because I’ve never seen anything like that in my life” I think to myself how on earth it got to this stage talking to someone I only dreamt and thought of to speaking to them direct “Because your like no one else” he says once again out of no where “What?” I asked confused but he doesn’t say a word.

“I think maybe you should walk back to your room you never know who’s lurking about at these times”, “Only your lurking about” I smile as he lifts himself up with a cheeky grin across his face, before disappearing in a blink of an eye, again.

It’s Thursday, everything from last night is just a blurred out memory, though I still remember his eyes how could I forget them. I’ve got classes today first English, art then maths not so bad. I hear a knock at my door so I quickly wrap my dressing gown around me while approaching the door, “Madam you have a note from the A zone” the older man says I take the folded note from his hand and shut the door, I  unfold the old papered note and written is:

𝓣𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓛𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓪, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓼𝓴𝔂 𝓲𝓽𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯.

- 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮

My cheeks blush bright red as my smile hits the clouds I walk over to my desk and place the note onto my mirror to treasure for as long as I live.

Prince is a very unpredictable man, I should write a note back. I grab a pen from my bag and begin to write.

ᴛᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ, ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴡᴀʀᴍ.

- ʟᴀʏʟᴀ

Cheesy, I know but it’s the truth my heart warmed uncontrollably. I open my door and check down the hallway for the mail deliver but he’s gone I guess I’ll have to deliver it myself. I grab a pair of jeans and a hoodie before heading out the door, when I remember I’d have to go a little way into the A zone to reach him, which is a place I am dreading to go after what happened only a few nights ago, I’ve lost much trust in these vampires.