𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

“What the fuck are you doing with him!” he shouts “I saw you admiring that girl that had her arm around you, why should I tell you anyway” his eyes grow more red “Tell me now!” the door behind us opens and the boy comes running out “Leave her alone” but Prince doesn’t take this lightly and walks up to his face and says “Or what” the boy throws Prince across the hallway and slams his head backwards into the wall behind him he struggles to get up from the ground but manages to and grabs the boy by the throat with a vicious grip “Stop! Let go of him Prince let go” I shout but he doesn’t listen “Please” I cry, he looks me in the eyes and drops the boy onto the floor I run away from them once again I have to get away.

“You can’t run away from your problems forever Layla” a voice says “No but I can run away from you” I turn around but no ones there nor by my side “You cant see me Layla, run to your room now” I don’t listen and run down the hallway in front of me I’ve never seen until I end up somewhere, anywhere will do. I run and run till I drop to my knees crying but stood in front of me is the boy with the green eyes “Layla lay in my arms” the boy sits down next to me and wraps his cold arms around me as I cry into his chest “Let it all out” he whispers I look up to his sweet green eyes but he’s gone, he’s disappeared. I walk back to my room, what is going on? I keep asking myself one minute he was there next he was gone I could feel him, hear him clearly, where is he now?

My eyes are closed but I can feel a cold hand stroking my head “Go back to sleep Layla” I open my eyes to the boy is sitting on my bed with a hand stroking my forehead “Where did you go last night” I mumble to him “I was never there Layla” Its to early in the morning to be told this, I open my eyes and sit myself up so I can get a good look at his face “I could feel you” I say “I know you could and you can hear me to, other vampires can see me as well” I place a hand on top of his he whispers “I’m not on this ship beautiful, I’m on a island with other vampires”, “But your here with me?” I say confused out of my mind “You may think that but I’m truly not” he says “Your the most beautiful girl I’ve met, I am coming to get you soon take you away from more pain that’s about to come” he tells me with his head tilted to the side “What pain? and take me to what island?” I ask the boy he leans forward and places a kiss so real on my head.

“Stay away from your cousin Layla and yes take you to an island to live with me, to get of the ship as fast as possible” he nervously says “Dawn? What do you mean stay away from her” I close my eyes this can’t be real this must be a dream “She’s not who you think she is my darling, she’s plotting something big I can feel it in my veins” “How could that be, she would never do that!” he sighs “She can and she will that’s why I need to get you off the ship soon as possible” he says “How will you get here?” I climb over my sheets “Remember when Prince said he was the second most powerful vampire in the world” “Yes” I say, he shifts closer into my ear and whispers barely loud enough to hear  “I’m the first, I’m going to fly over soon and take you back to the island” his words shock me how does a boring human attract the most powerful vampires?