𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Muffled talking awakens me as I haul myself up, opening my eyes to Prince and everyone leaning over me "She's awake" I hear Prince say "What happened?" I mumble back hoping they heard me.

"Layla it's me you passed out" Prince says "Oh" I whisper I put my arms by my side and sit my self up, this time, using all my strength I have left on Princes bed no one looks concerned which is a good thing and I feel slightly better like I've had a short nap, to make up for the sleepless nights I've had lately "So who's in for round two of dares" Dru says while jumping everyone looks at her as if she's crazy but Dany says "What a show that was, did you remember the part when you screamed" he says laughably until Prince gives Dany a look that makes him stop immediately "I'm in" Cian says "Count me in two then" Dany responds "Same" Delano awkwardly says,

"Layla you in?" Dany asks hoping I'd say yes "Only if I don't pass out again" "I can't promise that" he chuckles "Do you think that's a good idea Layla?" Prince says sounding concerned "Yeah I feel fine don't worry" I push myself of the bed and wobble a little as I place my feet on the ground, I haul myself up while Prince supports my back as well as walking me to the couch, everyone follows and sits back down. "So Layla as you had that little accident dare someone" Dru says although I have no idea who and what to dare, "Why don't we play spin the bottle instead" I say hoping I wasn't going to regret this later "I like this girl already" Dany says.

We all gather round a circle on the floor "Spinner has to kiss or hug who it lands on" Dru says, Dany spins the bottle and it lands on me, just my luck. Prince eyes Dany and he responds with a nod "What we waiting for" Dru says so Dany leans over and places a stone cold kiss on my cheek, which made the atmosphere more awkward then it already was.

Next is Cian he spins the bottle and it lands on Delano, Cian gives a bro hug to Delano before sitting back down, next is Princes turn, he spins the bottle fast and it lands on me, Prince leans in and places his hand at the back of my neck before kissing me strongly on my lips and from that point on my cheeks burn red, pulling away everyone's faces looks stunned by what just happened. Silence stretches across the room "I'm hungry" Dany says everyone looks at him speechless "I'm going to get some blood" he stands up and heads towards the fridge in the corner "I should get back nice meeting you all" I stand up from the floor beneath me "I'm here anytime" Dru says as she walks over to me and gives me a big hug, I hug her back until Prince appears behind us, Dru lets go of her cold grip on me and heads back to the sofa. He sighs and opens the door for me as I wave goodbye to everyone "Layla be safe" he says "I will". I'm back in my room now I can still feel the coldness of his kiss lingering on my lips.

I grab my bag and get ready to head out for English, I walk to the room and sitting in the back row is Prince and Dany next to them is a empty seat and I head straight for it, "I saved a seat for you" Prince says with no emotion on his face, "I didn't expect to see you two here" I say while taking a seat "Well we are here" Dany says rolling his eyes with a giggle "Open your books to chapter twelve" the teacher says loudly "Oh sorry," she says while fixing her classes looking at a sheet of paper in her hand ",we have two new s-students from the A zone, c-come up here boys" the teacher stutters she suddenly looks like she about to faint, Prince and Dany Stride up to the front of the room, Prince, the handsomest boy I've ever met I think to myself, as he stands tall in front of the class. "What's your names boys?" she croaks "Prince" "Dany" "Please t-take a s-seat" they both walk back to there seats with a wide smirk upon there faces.