𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

I make it back to my room smiling stupidly at the thought of Prince, he only grinned at me, that can’t mean anything, right? I feel the urge to find Dawn and tell her everything that just happened but it would take me an hour or more to find her round this giant ship so I start to get ready although she never told me for what occasion, so I decide on a black Silk dress with some black high heels.

After getting ready it’s now 6:01pm, I hear a knock at the door and outside is Dawn leant on the wall opposite dressed in jeans and a hoodie “Are you joking” I say chuckling “Wow you look amazing” Dawn strides in and sits down on my chair “We are going to a party in the A zone” she says while fiddling with her hair “The vampire zone? But why on earth would we do that” I ask her in anger “I know you, you’re a dare devil, so where going to a party and guess who’s hosting it” she says grinning.

“let me guess, Prince?” , “correct!” she says leaping out the chair  “So come on don’t want to be late” Dawn loops her arm into mine as we close the door behind us and continue making our way to the A zone. “I went to the vending machines and  down the hallway was a group of vampires, and leading the group was Prince” I tell her “Yes and” dawn says “And Prince walked past me and grinned” I say waiting for a response “Is that it” Dawn says while smiling widely then let’s out a playful giggle and nudges me hard in the arm I start to laugh as Dawn looks like she can’t hold in hers any longer. “We are nearly here now” Dawn says. I can tell were close by the way more people are down each hallway wearing black and that is when I know we’ve entered the A zone.

 Just like earlier I feel like a statue at a museum as I glide my way past the small crowds hoping not to be noticed, I can hear the faint music in the background becoming louder for each step we take till we’re right out side Princes bedroom. “I’m pretty sure I dressed for the right occasion” I say while scanning the room. It’s filled with vampires maybe even humans wearing suits and the girls wearing fancy black dresses if vampires party’s are like this I don’t mind tagging along.

 Dawn gives me one more look before disappearing in the crowd “Wait for me” I try to shout over the music but she is no where to be seen. I walk through the doorway into the crowd when I take in the walls around me papered in black  with black matching ornaments to go with it. His room is very organised with a great view of the sea, to my left is a table filled with cups, I walk up to the stand and see some of the cups are filled to the top with blood, I turn away in disgust and gag at the image of blood not leaving my mind until I walk through the crowd to the beautiful view outside of the window.