𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆

I pull away from him “Prince I do not want to hurt you any longer I know I shouldn’t have to choose between you and your brother deep down it will always be you” his lips come crashing back down on mine “Layla lets forget about the now and stay close till our worries fade away” after a few minutes, he presses my head down on his chest and with the other hand he strokes through my long brown hair.

I wake up to the whistle of the loud  kettle, me and Prince had a lot to drink yesterday and I feel slightly hungover but I do remember the pain he was feeling I will always remember how hurt he was last night.

 “Your awake” he smiles and approaches the bed “I’ve made you a cup of tea, I’ll place it here” he sits down on the bed admiring me “I hope I don’t look like a mess” I chuckle he shakes his head and places a hand under my chin “You look as beautiful as you did yesterday and the day before” I blush at the charm of his voice “Thank you for the tea” I say reaching over to grab it “You deserve it,  your my angel in disguise I feel much better all because of you” he says with a grin “You will always have my shoulder to cry upon” I tell him he strokes a hand over mine “Sebastian isn’t here yet, he will be here in two days I reckon” he says “What’s it like? the island” I ask Prince looks around his room then meets my eyes again.

“Its my home and home to many other vampire families, the first vampire king & queen did not want to be on land in a country but hidden out surrounded by deep ocean, from a humans point of view its a smaller version of Transylvania, the island is like the old days, no television but only books and record players, for lights we use candles for food we feed off the blood that is brought to us through a boat from England, of course many of us are English, a few Romanian, my father is the son of the king and queen who founded the island and created it their home, over there I used to live in a big castle, but was sent away to infect other humans with my devils curse”.

After Princes detailed explanation I only imagine how on earth a human is going to fit in I will for sure be meat in a big cage full of hungry lions after all. Prince has gone to collect more food for us, But I’m left on the edge of the bed worried sick if anything happens to him while I’m coped up in bed having no idea. I lift myself up from the ground, I’m feeling much better but also slightly rough, I head over to his book shelves that are ceiling high holding unique gold books on each shelve, which I never noticed, how I miss not being able to go to the library, I run my hand along the smooth books before pausing at a title named: 1600 to 1980s famous vampire families of all time.