𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

“I’ll be here with you until I am ready to come get you, I can still use my strength on vampires but not on humans, but only bite” “What about Prince are we just going to leave him here?” I breathe in while asking myself question after question in my mind “It’s your choice Layla he can come if he chooses” he stares into my eyes deeply “I’ll keep you safe and guide you” he says in his strong British accent “Will you?” I ask not believing  a word he says, I can’t keep falling for boys I’ll end up getting my heart broke.

“I’ve been watching you for a while” he says smiling “Your quite a character, my favourite part was when you put on the red silk dress and strode out here looking like a queen” he laughs “Well thank you least someone admired it” I chuckle “Your welcome” I climb of the bed “I need to get changed don’t look” I tell him he doesn’t say anything but turns around as I change into something daring but sweet “You can look now” I say patting down my wrinkled top “Who says I wasn’t already looking” he walks over to me and places his hand behind the wall and looks down on me “Someone’s coming Layla” he says before disappearing. I hear a knock at the door “Just a minute” I check how I look once again and open the door to Prince “Can you let me in” he says “Come in then” I sigh.

He walks over to my bed and takes a seat “Prince just listen to me for a minute, my cousin Dawn is apparently planning something to harm me, yeah I know what your thinking, crazy, but that boy you strangled is coming here soon to save us and take us to an island are you coming or not” I ask “I know, he’s my brother” my heart slows, things get more shocking day by day in this boring old ship “Y-your brother” I say stunned “Yeah the most powerful vampire in existence,” he says while rolling his eyes “,I’m coming with you and so is Dany and Dru we’ve been talking about this for days Layla” I take a seat next to Prince “Good all we have to do is wait for your brother then leave as soon as possible”.

 Just when I’m about to talk about what we are  what connection we have got going on his brother appears in front of us “Do you have to listen to everything we say” Prince says eyeing his brother “No but do you have to be so arrogant, you want to come or not” he says with a pointed finger “There’s no time to waste having petty arguments Prince you need to shut up and you,” I glare at his brother “,need to get your ass over here so I don’t die is that understood men” they both nod like little puppies that hasn’t been given a treat “I’m going to pack my bags now so if you don’t mind talk somewhere else” I walk over to my cupboard and start to pack all of my special items “Layla remember we have food and clothes for you to wear don’t pack to much” he says over my shoulder I take two useless hoodies out and replace them with five pairs of underwear “We have that too” I turn around “You don’t have to watch me pack go talk to your brother”.

I hear from behind me Prince and his brother talking about the girl who was sitting with them that night I met his brother, I try to not get frustrated all over again but it slips out my mouth like water “What are you talking about?” I ask them, closing my eyes in shame “Prince is just telling me exactly how he fucked up” he says I ignore what they say and block out the conversations just to get somewhere and not waste limited time on listening to sibling debates.